Author Topic: Changing clothes in a locker room  (Read 1799 times)

Brdy64

Brings back some bad memories, but I'm sure I wasn't the only one here that got ridiculed back then.

My case was not just my breasts, but also being born with a micro-penis.
Trying to get dressed out for sports while hiding what wasn't supposed to be there on my chest, and crossing my legs while I dressed so no one would notice what I didn't really have. Even going as far as covering with my shirt down over myself to keep people from noticing.

I gather from reading threads here that it's not uncommon it all. I wish I would have realized that back then.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 06:52:38 AM by Brdy64 »

Brdy64

In adults, a penis that measures 3.67 inches or less when gently stretched is a micropenis. Micropenis can occur on its own, but it often accompanies other health problems due to hormonal disorders or congenital (present at birth) conditions. Your child's symptoms will depend on the cause of the micropenis.

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
I have had to deal with this situation all my life.
A pretty, very showy feminine breast and a mini penis.
Now I'm going towards total feminization because my brain was very feminine and it's my way !

Brdy64

I have had to deal with this situation all my life.
A pretty, very showy feminine breast and a mini penis.
Now I'm going towards total feminization because my brain was very feminine and it's my way !
I'm very happy for you. 

Online Johndoe1

I just change in the shower stall. Modern gym locker rooms have a handicap stall that is enclosed and I just use that.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Brdy64

I just change in the shower stall. Modern gym locker rooms have a handicap stall that is enclosed and I just use that.
Enclosed stalls in modern bathrooms are great. 
I use an enclosed stall even to dry my chest off and adjust my bra. 
Bras adjusting in the men's room in front of the mirror just wouldn't cut it. 😉

But this thread was created about school gym lockers many years ago. Everything was out in the open back then. It was quite embarrassing for those of us that didn't "measure up" or had a feminine figure with breasts. 

Offline blad

We had to take showers after him class.

But the biggest insult was the "skins teems" where I had to expose my breasts for an hour at a time for all to see, while they bounced around during the gym activities. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Brdy64

We had to take showers after him class.

But the biggest insult was the "skins teems" where I had to expose my breasts for an hour at a time for all to see, while they bounced around during the gym activities.
Ditto

Kazmage

The only sport I did at school was archery so I didn't have this issue 
I did have the string clip a boob once but once I modified my stance it was all good 

Brdy64

The only sport I did at school was archery so I didn't have this issue
I did have the string clip a boob once but once I modified my stance it was all good
Ouch! 😬

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
I always suspected those sadistic gym coaches put us breasty boys on the skins team on purpose. **shudder** bad memories

Offline taxmapper

I didnt have the boobs as a kid, but I apparently walked "like a girl" and was in a situation where in middle school, our coach who was OLD school marine, decided to announce to the locker room while grabbing my hips... 
"STOP WALKING LIKE A GIRL!" 

had that from my dad, and many others who kept making these odd comments to me about how I walked. 

So i learned and forced myself to walk in goose step fashion, that to this day has caused me alot of pain. 

I am still un-learning this and allowing my hips to do what they should. 

I've posted before the pic of me in a pair of women's jeans that showed hips and suddenly it is being acknowledged. 

Brdy64

I didnt have the boobs as a kid, but I apparently walked "like a girl" and was in a situation where in middle school, our coach who was OLD school marine, decided to announce to the locker room while grabbing my hips...

had that from my dad, and many others who kept making these odd comments to me about how I walked.

So i learned and forced myself to walk in goose step fashion, that to this day has caused me alot of pain.

I've posted before the pic of me in a pair of women's jeans that showed hips and suddenly it is being acknowledged.

I learned to walk like a penguin 🐧
At least that's what people told me it looked like. 😉

p.r.1974

Yeah....changing in the locker room was not fun. A few curtained but slightly more private shower stalls were available instead of the group shower. Being careful to stay as clothed as possible after football practice was challenging. But, I wanted to feel like less of an outcast with the whole team building thing that sports are supposed to be. Then in the second season another player rose to the occasion as young men do when washing, and the nickname "boner" followed him for years after. At that point I was done, Thankfully It wasn't me, as puberty showed me some new things about myself that scared the crap out of me back then.

Brdy64

I've posted before the pic of me in a pair of women's jeans that showed hips and suddenly it is being acknowledged.

I learned to walk like a penguin 🐧
At least that's what people told me it looked like. 😉
Taxmapper....
Look at this foot diagram showing difference between men's and women's feet. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024