Author Topic: Any weekend plans?  (Read 1117 times)

Brdy64

Anything special planned for the weekend?

I'm going to start cooking here in a minute. I'll prepare enough food for the whole weekend. 😋

A friend might come over for dinner Sunday night.😉
I'm sure that will be interesting. 
I'm not going to hide myself in the least.
He already knows I wear a bra, and why. He used to be my CNA that gave me showers, so he has seen my breasts. 

He called and asked if I minded if he came to visit. 

Offline taxmapper

Killing electrons with the Mamiya.  

Not sure where. 

Brdy64

Made taco meat and all fixings, plus pozole in the crock pot. 
I have plenty ready for all weekend. 

Plus I know my friend really likes pozole. It's his favorite. 

Offline taxmapper

Now Im hungery! 

which reminds me. I need to get some green chilie and roast up for din-din. 

Brdy64

Brdy64

Check list:

Food for Saturday and Sunday, Arm openings on my new tank top taken in to hide my bra band, and credit card ready for Torrid visit. I think I am set. ;)

I am nervous about my friend visiting on Sunday, I haven't seen him in months. Things are much different now. 
Oh well! :o

Brdy64

Birdie,  just be yourself and be comfortable with your friend I'm sure he just wants to have a relaxed visit. . I know I can work myself into a frenzy over things that never happened. .

Just be  you relax and be you, come on who wouldn't like the new you?

Can't wait to hear all about it 👍

Charli
Yeah, don't sweat over what hasn't happened. 😉

It's not really a 'new me', but rather the real me. I have always been a woman. I just hid it fairly well, or so I thought. 
Some people did notice sometimes and ask me about it.  

Brdy64

Goodnight y'all 💖

Upfront

Keep cool
Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday and we are still here

Brdy64

Keep cool
Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday and we are still here
Yeah, this person worked as my CNA for several years before leaving to better employment. 
There is very little he doesn't know about me. I'm sure my secret was always known but not talked about. 

I had employees years ago that used to ask me if I was gay, so I have always been noticable. 🤔
Funny, all those years I should have been responding "yes, I'm lesbian". 💃

Upfront

Plans for weekend. 
Walk out, eat out, chill out.  Watch first matches of Vitality T20 Blast cricket. I it is a great exciting way to watch a whole game in 2-3 hours rather than the slow 3 - 5 day games. A lot of big hitting. 
One county team  have a glazier on stand by to repair broken windows of flats across the river! 

Finals day is best 2 semi finals in morning and afternoon and the final in the evening. 
Being retired we tend to stay in at weekends real going out can be done without the crowds 

Brdy64

Plans for weekend.
Walk out, eat out, chill out.  Watch first matches of Vitality T20 Blast cricket. I it is a great exciting way to watch a whole game in 2-3 hours rather than the slow 3 - 5 day games. A lot of big hitting.
One county team  have a glazier on stand by to repair broken windows of flats across the river!

Finals day is best 2 semi finals in morning and afternoon and the final in the evening.
Being retired we tend to stay in at weekends real going out can be done without the crowds
Sounds quite fun. 

Upfront

It is fun . When the ball is hit for 6, straight into to the crowd there is a great shemossle in the crowd and often spilled beer, ice cream on faces etc as they try to catch the ball.  there is a £1000 prize for anyone who does.
Sixes are only seen perhaps once, twice a day, but in t20 in an extended over due to no balls I have seen someone hit 8 in a row, two of which went over the two tier stands and right out of the4 ground!!

Brdy64

It is fun . When the ball is hit for 6, straight into to the crowd there is a great shemossle in the crowd and often spilled beer, ice cream on faces etc as they try to catch the ball.  there is a £1000 prize for anyone who does.
Sixes are only seen perhaps once, twice a day, but in t20 in an extended over due to no balls I have seen someone hit 8 in a row, two of which went over the two tier stands and right out of the4 ground!!
I might have to watch one. Sounds really interesting 🤔

Offline taxmapper

Well, no photos.  The Canadian smoke eh.

Came down to the SW eh.

So along with the rain, it looks like a laundry day.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024