Author Topic: 15 Year Old! Is It Gyno!  (Read 7434 times)

Offline LAB1

• Posting Member
http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture24xg.jpg

Would do you think?

I'm 15 and I have this. I'm worried of course.

Let me know :]

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
You can stand to loose some weight, but I still say YES you have it. Rejoice in knowing you figured out what it is at a young age.

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
how long have you had it? 15 is a tender age when it comes to hormonal changes. 90% of the time.. people your age (having gyne) are emancipated of it within a few years..

the question is.. how long you've had it.

i may suggest you lose some weight. remember, obesity causes the human body to produce more estrogen. a leaner, healthier body, will not only reduce the size of your chest.. but chances are it may even facilitate in the healing of your gyne..

if all else fails. remember, you're not alone. i was really worried when i was 15.. remember, surgery isn't all that impossible. and with the continuous advances in medical technology, gyne surgery is becoming more heard of - and more accesible.

best of luck,
peace.

Offline LAB1

• Posting Member
I know I have had it since 12. 100%.

And yes I am going to be going on a diet and a training plan.

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
yeah, i had gyne since the age of 12 too. i think that's when it started (i used to be overweight). after i lost all the weight, the gyne was more obvious. a fat guy with a big chest makes more sense to society than a skinny guy having it.

but yeah, do go on a diet. see how you like the appearance after that,
and if it still bothers you.

then you can have it removed..

Offline LAB1

• Posting Member
Lets say it does not make a difference if I go on a diet/training.

If I removed it with surgery how would my chest look? Would it look like any other guy who works out?

Offline LAB1

• Posting Member
Alright

Yes I am going to start working out, signed up with a gym.

Thanks for the info.

Offline tyrael_91

• Posting Member
Wow your in the same situation as i am
if u wanna chat or somethin. pm me i got some good workout plans so pm me your aim name

http://tinypic.com/j9o5t1.jpg

http://tinypic.com/j9o612.jpg

http://tinypic.com/j9o7ck.jpg

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
yeah u have it a little bit kiddo BUT i still have ya beat

http://photobucket.com/albums/b197/BLATINO_/

lol, dude your last picture of the face you made me laugh.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
The facial expressions are comical mate :) .

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Rejoice in knowing you figured out what it is at a young age.

Amen!  ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
yeah, i had gyne since the age of 12 too. i think that's when it started (i used to be overweight). after i lost all the weight, the gyne was more obvious. a fat guy with a big chest makes more sense to society than a skinny guy having it.

but yeah, do go on a diet. see how you like the appearance after that,
and if it still bothers you.

then you can have it removed..

c3ntralp3rk.....

You give awesome advice m8....   ;)

John.

Offline jack_nimble37

well here i am finally with others who have this horrible thing to live with. up until a year ago i thought i was the only one...

Anyways, im 17, and i've had this for about 8 years, and this past summer i found myslef to have lost 30-40 pounds and the gyno kind of went down. Slightly, yet not that noticable.

I'm in about the same situation as LAB1 and i think they will go away on its own. at least thats what my doctors said. when i was 13, the doctors said give it 5 years. Now with 1 year away from that time, its not much different. i just dont see the point anymore, its ruined most of the fun teen years that a guy has got.

anyways, my question is....if a guy with gyno...gets no food for a very long time, say he's trapped on an island, and he loses 70-100 pounds, and becomes toothpick thin, will the gyno still show on that tiny little body?  Or will the body have used up the storage of the fat/tissue watever to keep it going?

Offline scutaro

Yo Jack Nimble,
Dude you haven't missed out on life yet! I got gyno surgery when I was 19 and never looked back. In response to your question about the desert island I pretty much know the answer because it happened to me. I lost a ton of weight because I was so hurting about the gyno and it didnt go away. Because its fiburous fat tissue it doesnt go down easily, (maybe last to be burned) So you need the surgery if you want to be rid of it. Overexercising will just make you go nutts, so nip the problem in the bud and go see a board certified plastic surgeon near you.
Hope this helps.

anyways, my question is....if a guy with gyno...gets no food for a very long time, say he's trapped on an island, and he loses 70-100 pounds, and becomes toothpick thin, will the gyno still show on that tiny little body?  Or will the body have used up the storage of the fat/tissue watever to keep it going?  
 IP Logged

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024