Author Topic: Mentally worried - help! (Pics)  (Read 5533 times)

Offline FromtheUK

Hi,

I came across this website whilst looking for information on body fat and breasts and found out about Gynecomastia, which I wasn't aware of before.

A few years ago I put on some weight as I started eating out and was also given some basic pills for stomach acid. After using them for a few weeks I noticed my breasts has got bigger, aparently this was a side effect and was told it would go within a few weeks, however it never really went back to normal.

I'm 26, 5ft 10-11 and about 150 pounds - I am really starting to worry that I now have gynecomastia. There doesn't feel like anything hard in my breasts or nipples at all, it all feels soft. Is there anything else to check?

Can you tell me what you think?

It feels like fat as its so wobbly, with my arms up there is hardly anything and when cold or after getting out of a shower they seem normal. When warm they seem to go a bit pointy

Is it possible this is body fat? Im probably currently 12-15% BF. Any helps and comments would really help!?

Many thanks,

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
it's probably glandular, but if I were you, i wouldn't worry about it, it doesn't look bad at all.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline FromtheUK

Hi,

Thanks, whats the difference between glandular and non glandular? And how does one know?

Thanks.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
The gland starts behind the nipple and will feel harder than the fat in most cases. I think you look fine and should stop worrying about it :)

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
I think you have a very small gyne bud right behing the nips - 4th last pic is the 1 that gives this fact way... all gland no fat
... and the saga continues

Offline FromtheUK

How can you tell if its gland and is this treatable without surgery? There is def no hard bits behind my nipple when I feel around. I am training both weights and cardio to loose some bf and incease muscle, if my chest becomes more defined and muscular will it reduce this or will it not make a difference?

Thanks for your comments!

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
um, no.
you look pretty damn normal.

Offline brm

• Bronze Member
The hard touch that excess gland produces is only palpable when the nipple is hard and erect. get out of the shower and immediately feel the nipples. If the touch you feel round the nipple is like the nipple itself or if this feel is simply harder than what it is when , for instance, you're just out of the warmth of your bed in the morning, then it's gland. The bi g difference between gland and fat is that in the case of gland, the feel changes with temperature even if in some instances, it may not be as hard as the nipple itself however.

Offline bob-ad

• Posting Member
Your message title states mentally worried. If you read my topic a few days ago on 6 December that I called "Put it in Proper Perspective". The main point I was trying to get accross was dealing with self respect. Our biggest enemy can most times be ourselves. Seeing your pictures I see a healthy young man with what may be the start of something but don't let the whole thing drag you down. Keep careful observation on the situation but don't loose your self respect and confidence in yourself.

Offline FromtheUK

I do agree with your comments, and it is a view out of perspective. The most worrying thing is the unkown. You might look at my pics and thing I have nothing to worry about but actually mentally i'm aware that something is not quite right and I'd like to put it right.

When you say the start of something, what do you mean by that?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Glandular gyne for sure !

Offline bob-ad

• Posting Member
Worrying is the main problem. Don't let it consume you. You are lucky you have identified it as a potential problem but to worry about it does no good. The main thing is to keep tabs on it and don't loose your self respect over it.

Offline bob-ad

• Posting Member
It truly is a matter of perspective. You are not doing yourself any good to let it get you down. One time my wife had me try on her bra just for giggles and I filled out her c. So when I mention stand up straight and then look I am not just saying empty words. As I stated before or maybe in another string standing up straight and tall makes one look healthy and fit. Try to see yourself as others would see you if you stand with confidence and not slumped over in despair. Your attitude is what needs work on more than anything.

Offline como

• Posting Member
I just got my sister and her hot friend to look at your photos, and I asked them what they thought -- didn't tell them anything about anything -- just asked what they thought. My question confused them at first, but I just told them to say what comes to mind. My sister finally said that you looked in-shape and her hot friend agreed. (I'm dead serious by the way; my sister does have a hot friend and I did ask them what they thought and they said exactly that)

Don't worry about it man. Don't let anyone who posts on this thread get you worked-up about it, cause it's honestly unnoticeable even IF you do have it.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
I have to agree that their is a tiny bit of gland their but that to the vast 90% of the population you would appear 100% normal.

Obviously you are concerned by this, have you considered anti estrogens? Bodybuilders swear by them. I think if you did nothing though you would be fine in appearence to everybody else.

Como, think you may have just blown your chance with your sisters hot friend  :o, shes gotta be wondering why you are looking at guys chests on the internet  :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024