Author Topic: Glandular or Just Fatty??  (Read 5131 times)

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Hello Guys!!
Well Im 26 yo and have these fatty chest right from the age 12.xAnd it occoured may be coz of heredetry or from the medication I was given.
My story:
I was 12 and my height was not of that average boys in my class,My parents got worried and showed me to a doctor.He took some thyroid tests and gavem e eltroxin tablets for 6 months.I use to be so lean before taking the medication,After 6 months I started growing fat suddenly and got lil hair on my body and by the time I was 13 I had these boobs.These were never painfull,nor do i have any hard surface below my nipples.

Now I am 26 and going to get married.
My weight is: 74 kgs (163 lbs)
Height: 5 feet 5 inches.

I have lots of love handles and fat on thighs and abdomen.
My endo doctor is telling me to first loose weight, if the situation doesnt improve then get the surgery done.

My questions are:
1)Is this fatty or glandular?
2)Will it decreas by exercising?
3)Does DTH gel(andarctim) works for this kind of gyeno or only for glandular?(puffy nipples)

Please please help me guys!! any 1 from India here?
If yes have you done any surgery or any one can reccomend the best surgeon? Money is not at all the problem But I have to convince my parents!!

MY SCARY HAIRY PICS:
http://photos.yahoo.com/rahul_the_dude2000

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
Hcardwell:

Hey, how about a little compassion.  If you've spent ANY time on this board reading the posts of people pouring out their hearts, you'd realize the emotional depth of this matter.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hcardwell:

Hey, how about a little compassion.  If you've spent ANY time on this board reading the posts of people pouring out their hearts, you'd realize the emotional depth of this matter.  

I agree....i see you have done the same in the U.K posts. I have no problems with people joining the forum who have never experienced gyne,  but i do object to people coming here for sexual gratification  !

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Please people reply to my question:
whether its glandular or fatty?
will andractim cream help in my situation?

I dont care what others comment abt me in this forum.I know I am straight and even if i was a gay what bothers any one?

Offline markashleigh1979

Hi, sorry.

Your nipples seem a  tiny bit bigger than most , so you do have some excess gland there.....but i would say it is mainly fat. You may find lipo will resolve the situation .

Do not buy the andactrim cream as it's just snake oil that is profiting from peoples fears... Novadex is a better choice, but i don't think this will have any affect on  your gyne except to reduce the pain and tenderness . If you go on to the user diarys there is a few post from people trying this cream.....and all with the same out come.......nothing ! :)

Good lick mate.....save your money for surgey......Merry Christmas

« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 01:21:21 AM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline indian

• Posting Member
hey mark..

thank you for your reply.Even I was having my doubts over tropical creams which would help in reducing these conditions.
I have now decided to go in for surgery in feb 2006.I will till then try and loose as much weight possible.
Next thing would be for lazer treatment to remove hair ...lol ;)

Offline markashleigh1979

hcardwell: If only it was as easy as just finding acceptance from a parter as what we really seek! What we want is to feel confident whilst out in public places, to wear t-shirts and enjoy swimming pools which others take for granted.................parteners are just the tip of the ice burg!

Indian: Good luck mate, you made the right choice.....and we are all here for you!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 04:31:38 PM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline indian

• Posting Member
hi mark,
Thanks for the support.I have joined a gym, just tell me what should i be doing before surgery? I have 2 months of time to loose weight! and then go for surgery.

Will i get a total flat look after surgery? I hope i get it!!

Offline markashleigh1979

Hi,
I would start with lots of cardio and fat burning exercises. if you want to do weights stay with the fundamentals......just Bench press, Shoulder press , seated row ,squats, bicep curls and triceps ( Pull downs) .....

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Indian, i have found the best thing for rapid weight loss is a carb free diet. You lose alot of water first before fat so  notice a vast difference in appearence within a week. I tried it and each week lost about 1% body fat. It would be good to do for 2 months but wouldnt recommend it in the long term.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 05:06:19 AM by stonecold »

Offline indian

• Posting Member
hey stone,
Thanks for suggesting carb free diet.Like im a pure Veggie and we dont even eat eggs!!
We take whole wheat,Rice and Vegetables.

I am going to do research on carb free diet for veggies and then start following until I get my surgery done and I heal well!

My parents are really worried for surgery,they say why should you take unwanted risks,But I have made up my Mind and I am goin to get surgery done very soon!

Offline Hypo-is-here

I must take issue with some of the comments that have been made here.

It is blatently obvious that Indian has glandular gynecomastia as opposed to pseudo gynecomastia.

If your stomach is very fat and massive and you had breasts that large then proportion wise that would make sense, but given you are a overweight in the regular sense and the breasts are totally out of proportion for your weight and given the size of your areolas;

I would say no question at all that if you are to have an operation you would require glandular excision and liposuction.

All the best.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Hey indian

Lots of cauliflower and broccoli are the key veggies with next to no carbs. When looking at the carb values of products you then look at the fibre and subtract it to get the net carbs. For example say a product had 7g of carbs and 5g of fibre, then the net carbs are 2 g.

The idea is to go into ketosis so that your body burns fat as fuel in stead o carbs. I had t restrict my net carbs to under 20g per day to achieve this, but some people can eat more.

I ate alot of meats though so not sure how to go about it totally veggie, but im sure it can be done.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2005, 04:46:24 AM by stonecold »

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
I think you could improve it with losing weight and working out, I agree with the others though that it looks a bit too glandy for that to really reduce it significantly.

Hcardwell - theres this guy called Blatino who you just HAVE to meet, then maybe the 2 of you can go off to another forum together somewhere because I really dont think this is the right place for you.

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024