Author Topic: before/after..  (Read 6482 times)

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
10 lbs heavery in the second one there.  

also this is 5 days post op, and first one is retaining 0-no water

second one is eating regularily.

thing is in the pictures it looks like my left pec sticks out further, but for some odd reason in the mirror it's smaller, and from the side sticks out shorter.

i don't know.. i'm happy with the results, and really see a huge improvement already.. much bigger one than can be seen in the mirror for some reason.

600 cc's was removed from each side around.  My case was all dispersed gland.  No lipo, all excision

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
heh, also i'm tensing up first picture, and relaxed second one.  WIsh i had better pictures, but it hurts to flex right now.

anyways, i'm sure i'll have better results in a few more weeks.. hell it's only been 5 days.

what's usually the magic marker for final results to kick in?

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
looks good who was ur surgeon?

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
michael freedland in michigan

i'm on day 9 now, and they keep getting flatter/smaller.   I'm a skinny guy, and i had little/no fat at all.

if i lie on my back i can see every single rib on my chest now.. kinda freaky, but hey maybe it's time to put on a little weight/bulk up.

Offline orrible

Did you have your excision via the armpit as you dont seem to have any scars on the nipples? Anyway nothing wrong with being thin, it looks like you are in good shape. If you do bulk up do a clean bulk, so you dont ruin it.

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
Did you have your excision via the armpit as you dont seem to have any scars on the nipples? Anyway nothing wrong with being thin, it looks like you are in good shape. If you do bulk up do a clean bulk, so you dont ruin it.

ya he did the exision through armpit.  my case was really disperesed pieces of gland.  I used to have a solid lump in the center, but at about 17/18 it pretty much dfrifted apart and make really disperesed.

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
lol wow i was wrong 600 cc's was removed total, from both sides.

quick update.. developed scar tissue, kinda sucks.

Offline Hypo-is-here

You never had gynecomastia!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing a surgeon would even do the work.

If you feel better I am happy- but I would imagine than 99% of pre op poster on this site would be ecstatic with your before op pictures.

Offline como

• Posting Member
The first pick is before and the second after? ...The hell did the surgeon remove? Muscle?

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member
lol, so even if i didn't have gyno.. i just wanted a flatter chest, and a little breast tissue was stopping that.

ofcource it bothered me.. i doubt nearly as much as it bothers some of you toher guys.. but why not if it makes me happier.

i didn't obsess over this.  I went in the surgery knowing there would not be a drastic result, considering i didn't have that much breast tissue to begin with.  However there was significant amounts of it to be removed, and my surgeon had no problem removing it for me.

Offline orrible

you got an update, also would be good to see side shots as well. 600cc thats an amazing amount removed.

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
that's crazy, you looked fine before, looked like you had pecs. , where did the 600 cc's come from?? Anyways, what really matters is that you're happy with the whole thing, regardless of what I and others have to say.

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
you looked fine before, looked like you had pecs.

my first thought

Offline mrfantastic5

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024