Author Topic: another do i have it thread  (Read 4852 times)

Offline Graphic

• Posting Member
Ok,well I got in a pretty bad car wreck about a year ago. I used to be in shape pretty well and now since I havent been able to work out as much I have gained some weight. I can't tell if I have gyno or not really so I'm going to post these pics. I can't feel any lumps or whatever I've read some peoples post and they say to check for that but I can't tell really. Thanks

http://photobucket.com/albums/c329/Graaphic/?action=view&current=Picture014.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/c329/Graaphic/?action=view&current=Picture013.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/c329/Graaphic/?action=view&current=Picture012.jpg
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 11:58:07 AM by Graphic »

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member

Offline Graphic

• Posting Member
Hm well only one reply :( lol but I'll take it. Thanks

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
I would have to disagree.  I think it looks like a mild case but I am always over cautious.  Did you have to take any steroids after wreck for inflamation????.  I always go by if it looks round and like female breast then it is. Possibly with diet and excersize it could improve.  I am no expert and don't want to be the bearer of bad news I am just trying to be honest.
Post surgery
Got my shirt off right now!!!!! lol

Offline Graphic

• Posting Member
hmm well not what i wanted to hear. But im still up for more opinions. I had a pretty big chest before but it was muscle and never seemed to be extra flabby or anything so that's why now I'm not sure. I didnt take any steroids. I had to learn to walk again though thats why I haven't been able to work out. Hopefully if anything it's just a mild case that I can clear up somewhat once I work out again. Goodluck to everyone I feel for everyone of you! and me if i have it of course too haha! thanksssss any more opinions would be great.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I don't think there is... Sports should help you. For me, this is only a little bit of fat. I'm pretty sure it is not gyne. But I'm no expert ...

Offline Graphic

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply. I'm 6'0 175.. donno if that helps any haha but just figured I'd throw that in. Yea next month I'll get clearance hopefully to start working out again. I truly hope I don't have it because I'm a poor college student haha. Thanks again for the reply.

Offline como

• Posting Member
Doesn't look like you have it to me.

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
Doesn't look like you have it to me.

co-sign

Offline Graphic

• Posting Member
Well the census seems to be no. Which is sure a reliever. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to working out and stuff as well. Hopefully you will all be blessed with better chests as well..cause who the hell wants boobs..that's what we want to look at .. not see on ourselves :)

THanks guys.

Alex18

I also don't think you have it.

Offline limaecho

• Bronze Member
book an appointment to see your GP / Doctor and they will tell you if you have it. To me it looks like a very, very mild case if at all. It's probably just excess fat.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Nothing to be concerned with.

I imagine you'll be looking like a champ once you start working out again.

Offline Spleen

Looks OK.  Maybe start working out/change your diet?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024