Author Topic: 23 male photos, what you think  (Read 6301 times)

Offline ACTIONpack

• Posting Member
I thought about surgery for 8 years now but have never done it yet. When I was young I was overweight and had breast, really big. When I was in high school, I decided to lose weight and get in shape, which I still do now. Even thought I lost my weight my breast stay. Well, some of it. I lot of it went away but the skin never went back to normal. I think that was because I was always overweight when I was young. I went to the doctor about surgery when I was 17 but the doctor say to wait a couple of years to see if the skin will go back to normal. I just lost a lot of weight which was why I didn't get the surgery. I went back to a different doctor 2 years ago and the doctor said that I really didn't have a problem but some skin needs to be cut off. Which he would do a T shape cut. It was going to be about 3200 dollars. I thought about it after a week and decided to not do it. Now, I saw myself in the mirror when I was sitting down and it didn't look good. I guess sitting makes it look worst. It bothers me sometime when my shirt is off but not too much. I would love to get the surgery but I'm too nervous about the post op part. One last thing, I also work out with heavy weights not because of my chest but because I really enjoy it. Sucks that it can make it look worst.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 02:53:32 AM by ACTIONpack »

Offline Round_1

• Posting Member
looks the same over here....
"I've noticed that many people seem to fall into 3 categories; 1) people who have true gyno and have suffered psychological from it.  2) people who suffer from psuedo-gyno (the majority) and suffered"

Offline ACTIONpack

• Posting Member
looks the same over here....

What do you mean by that?

Offline tyrael_91

• Posting Member
yes you definetly have it.

Offline Bakajin

• Bronze Member
I'm basically in the same situation except my loose skin is focused more around the side of my chest rather than just on the breast itself.  I lost 70-75 pounds to get down to 200-205 by about 98-99 and I still havent had much improvement to my chest, even back when I was 195# and had a near 6 pack (just a 4 and a bit pack .   8) ).  

In my case my chest looks pretty flabby and the skin feels very loose and soft but if I pull my arms back then my chest looks pretty normal.  Is yours the same as this?  From what I've been able to find out is that if the skin doesn't shrink within a year or two after the weight loss then surgery is generally required.  

what did you doctor say in terms of the difficulty of the surgery and the post-op recovery time?  
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 06:53:30 AM by Bakajin »

Offline ACTIONpack

• Posting Member
I'm basically in the same situation except my loose skin is focused more around the side of my chest rather than just on the breast itself.  I lost 70-75 pounds to get down to 200-205 by about 98-99 and I still havent had much improvement to my chest, even back when I was 195# and had a near 6 pack (just a 4 and a bit pack .   8) ).  

In my case my chest looks pretty flabby and the skin feels very loose and soft but if I pull my arms back then my chest looks pretty normal.  Is yours the same as this?  From what I've been able to find out is that if the skin doesn't shrink within a year or two after the weight loss then surgery is generally required.  

what did you doctor say in terms of the difficulty of the surgery and the post-op recovery time?  

What my doctor told me that recovery time is quicker because no fat would have to be taken out, just cutting the extra skin. But the scar will be more noticable because of the T shape cut that needs to get done.

I really want to do the surgery but I'm just worry about the pain after the surgery that I would have to go through. I know if I go through with the it, I know I would be happy that I have done it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 11:10:56 AM by ACTIONpack »

Offline jake33304

• Posting Member
Hope all is well for you. Did you ever go through with the surgery ? I think over time
your body will adjust through your weight training. Certain kinds of body scupting
excersises will augment and take away the appearence of what you'er concerned with.

I've been a bodybuilder all my life and if you need any advice or just someone to talk
to please feel free to write. Hope all is well for you on this holiday season. Take care.

Jake Burroughs
Awe Entertainment
awe.entertainment@yahoo.com

Offline 808gyno

• Posting Member
  • Upon further review, I'm not as cool as I thought.
Hope all is well for you. Did you ever go through with the surgery ? I think over time
your body will adjust through your weight training. Certain kinds of body scupting
excersises will augment and take away the appearence of what you'er concerned with.

I've been a bodybuilder all my life and if you need any advice or just someone to talk
to please feel free to write. Hope all is well for you on this holiday season. Take care.

Jake Burroughs
Awe Entertainment
awe.entertainment@yahoo.com

What's up, Jake!  According to your profile and what I assume is your area code, you live in Pearl City, Hawaii which is right down the road from me.  I've been following your posts since you joined and can't help but be a bit concerned about your intentions.  Even though you seem to have the best interests of the person you're responding to in mind, I can't help but feel that you are working another angle that is of benefit to yourself.  If my perception of you is wrong, then I apologize and screw me for an idiot.  If not, then you are belittling something that has caused many of us a normal life and, therefore, would be more than happy to kick your ass up and down Waimano Home Rd.  Merry Christmas, brother  :-\

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm worried you might not be wrong about jake, i keep getting the impression he's trying to pick somebody up  :-\
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024