Author Topic: do i have gynecomastia?  (Read 4078 times)

Offline MICRONX

• Posting Member
there is no other explaination for my problem, i am 15 185 pounds and i work out avidly.here are my pics

http://photobucket.com/albums/y284/micronx/

tell me if you can open em this is my first time posting.

Offline MICRONX

• Posting Member
srry that wont work

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
You definitely do.  There any significant gland in there (hard material)?

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i agree u have it :(
i finally feel like im a man

Offline MICRONX

• Posting Member
YES, THERE IS. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS? ???

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I think you are to young for surgery. And minor scars is worth being able to walk around in a tight T-Shirt.

Offline MICRONX

• Posting Member
Wow blantino , i hope that 1st post was sarcasism. And yea I probably am to young for sugery, AND flat chest?, no thanks.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 02:07:01 PM by MICRONX »

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Uh BLATINO most if not all men have flat nipples that do not stick outwards. I'm sorry its the truth, I have the same problem and it does look bad through T-Shirts. Now please get out of your fantasy world and realise that we all have a problem and we are all trying to correct it. I dont feel that sarcasm is needed for you to make your point.

MICRONX how do you feel about your chest? How long has it been like this? I dont want to make a big deal, but I'm making a big deal out of my own problem. Do your parents know? If you are comfortable with your body I say wait until you do anything, otherwise maybe go see a doctor see what he has to say.

Offline Bakajin

• Bronze Member
just ignore Blatino.  he is obviously trolling and has been doing it on quite a few threads.

micronx, it seems pretty obvious that you seem to have moderate to severe case of gyno.  You don't really seem to overweight at all so there is a good chance the large size of your breasts is being caused by gland.  The best thing you can do now is to arrange a checkup with an endocrinologist and have some bloodtests to see if you are having any hormone problems.  From there you will be able to make a better decision as to what your options are.

Like people have been saying at 15 surgery is not a good idea.  Hormone problems are not unusual for a teenager and its possible that your chest may improve naturally in the next few years.  Theres also a chance that it could get worse which is again why its a bad idea to have surgery too early.  

Offline Hypo-is-here

No one is listening to you Blatino.

You are well known to surf these boards for sexual kicks- that you are into men with gynecomastia.

Nowt wrong with you being gay or liking what you do- but to do it here makes you a sick twisted puppy.

Case closed!!!!!!!!

Now Feck off you sad git!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 03:35:58 PM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline MICRONX

• Posting Member
OK, YOU GUYS. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. ITS GOOD TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO KNOW WHAT IM GOING THROUGH, AND ITS NOT THAT BAD CAUSE, AS YOU GUYS SEE, I AM BLACK AND I GUESS ITS NOT NOTICABLE IF I WEAR REGULAR CLOTHES. WHICH IS GREAT BUT I THINK I AM GOING TO WAIT AND JUST SEE OF IT GOES AWAY ON ITS OWN(JUST WHAT A DOCTOR WOULD SAY)

Offline Bakajin

• Bronze Member
Micronx, you should defininitely see a doctor and get a proper checkup.  A doctor *may* recommend that you wait and see if it clears up.  However it is possible that you might have a treatable hormone problem that can be cleared up while you are still young.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024