Author Topic: heres my boobs....i want comments...dont be shy  (Read 10635 times)

Offline manboobmandan

• Posting Member
rate my boobs 1...doesnt need surgery....10.....definately needs surgery.....and comment on them tell me how ugly they are

(btw im 16 y old 5eleven 205pounds)
thanks in advance

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bigfatfrickinfarmer/my_photos

(u have to click on the album)......theres about 10 pics

(btw this is my first post)

(please tell me if the link works)

« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 09:50:46 AM by manboobmandan »

Offline webster

• Silver Member
Yes there is a problem but try & get down to 180lbs then report back. Dieting can be hard but not so hard as surgery....it might be all U need.

ATB. Webster
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 10:33:11 AM by webster »

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Blatino : your comments recently have been really good....have you changed? lol  ;D

You are 16....i am sure yu have heard this word before 'Pubery'....also lose some weight and then review your options.

Good luck mate

Offline manboobmandan

• Posting Member
....btw i fergot to tell all of you this wont go away.......its not fat...its breast tissue...and its been there since im 12......i hit puberty at a young age....12 ...grew 8 inches taller in a year...i also have blood tests in case anyone knows how to read them.....(i might not know what im talking about.......but i think .....when i was 12 i had too much testosterone...so my estrogen upped.......jus need someone who can review my blood tests
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 09:55:45 AM by manboobmandan »

Offline manboobmandan

• Posting Member
and ya blatino....my breasts bother me........they stick out like those girls with guns from austin powers.......its the only part of my bodyim not proud of....but it aint my fault......(i hit the gym blatino and webmaster.....i do about 2 hours on the cardio machines....every day)...and aquilis ...my gf is drop dead sexy....she dont care about my boobs..she thinks there cute....its more that im just pissed off i cant get rid of them on my own...and aquilis.,...i have a appointment with the endicronoligist....this summer.....somebody ask me for my blood test results....
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 09:53:49 AM by manboobmandan »

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
I must admit that i hate it when everyone is shouting surgery and the blokes chest looks normal :P

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
ok
I didnt even open your pics. I could see without enlarging them that you have fairly severe gyne.
as far as the worst gyne ever - youre a 6/7

as far as a candidate for surgery Im gonna say that youre a 10.
ie. if you do wish to get rid of it, your only option is surgery. no weight loss will fix those.

and I doubt that being 18 will be any different to being 16.
The only reason Id say wait is that the gyne may still even be growing, in which case there might still be some regrowth if you had surgery tomorrow.

Id say wait it out another 12-18 months, and if you can be sure there are no more changes to the gyne and it isnt growing noticeably, then (if thats what u want ) start making plans for an operation(which obviously has attached risks, that you can investigate in the meanwhile).

plain and simple truth here mate.
Tony
... and the saga continues

Offline manboobmandan

• Posting Member
thx ppl........i know nothings gonna happen if i wait........but im gonna wait anyways........i cant afford it.......its something i want to do though......and i know the pics dont look bad but .....everything looks worse in real life......
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 02:14:15 AM by manboobmandan »

Offline manboobmandan

• Posting Member
...since nobody asked for my blood test results......im gonna write some stuff down......feel free to comment on it and since im from canada the units are different so im just gonna write above or below normal.....whatever is normal im not gonna write down...
5'10(and a half) 205 pounds....resting heart rate of 48bpm....low blood pressure....all i can think of thats relevant

Testesterone....average
ESTRADIOL......a lil above normal
INSULIN.......4 times higher than the high limit
CREATININE....just above normal
ERCS...and HB....just above normal(its french so mabye the letters out of order)
ALT....above normal
CHOLESTEROL....lil above normal

thanks in advance
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 02:44:27 AM by manboobmandan »

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Well, I give you a 10 since you obviously need surgery to get rid of them. I don't give you a 10 to say you have "the worst case ever."

But, you definitely need surgery if you want them gone.

Offline manboobmandan

• Posting Member
thx person above this post i think i agree

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Diet could help a bit but not that much. Surgery seems to be the only solution for that.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Hmmm, I think stillgotit's nailed it... but definitely not the worst around here.

At least you have a large build and fit into it better than some!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 06:21:32 PM by silly_guy »

Offline manboobmandan

• Posting Member
i admit my large build makes my gyne not look so bad....my gyne is pretty big so am i ......hmm...i never thout of that

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
and ya blatino....my breasts bother me........they stick out like those girls with guns from austin powers....

So they stick out like normal breasts in other words? Try to get rid of them by all means then, Gynecomastia does bother most people.

...its the only part of my bodyim not proud of....but it aint my fault......(i hit the gym blatino and webmaster.....i do about 2 hours on the cardio machines....every day)

2 hours of cardio every day! I dont see how its possible that you still weigh 205 at 5'11 then, either your lying to us or you just eat very unhealthy(Or you just eat alot of food). Otherwise you should be seeing some change, at least in your weight.

...and aquilis ...my gf is drop dead sexy....she dont care about my boobs..she thinks there cute....its more that im just pissed off i cant get rid of them on my own..

Where and how did you meet your girlfriend? I'm just curious because I'm doing a study on people with Gyne that can still get good looking chicks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024