Author Topic: ... question  (Read 3924 times)

Offline x_JAMES_x

• Posting Member
Is it good if a Dr. does 10 of these surgeries each month? I'm going with Dr. Mentz I think, my consultation is on 3/9.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Yes thats good, but the thing is, look at before and after photos. Thats the key.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline x_JAMES_x

• Posting Member
I did. They look good.

www.drmentz.com

One thing also confused me. This guy charges $100 for a consultation.. but if you choose to go thru with surgery he applies that towards it. Is that weird?

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Like someone mentioned on another post, the before/after pics are only those the doctor chooses to put up. This means they're pretty much worthless for determining how your own results are going to look.

Ten surgeries a month, wow this guy must make around half a million dollars a year.

Offline rcbrown23

10 of these operations a month...sounds like exageration to  me. That number is too high, ten in six months would be a lot.

As far as the consultatin going towards the op, sounds good.  His website looks good, sounds like he knows what he is doing.

Offline x_JAMES_x

• Posting Member
I wouldnt say it's an exaggeration.. the woman I've been e-mailing with is the patient coordinator for like.. 5 diff. plastic surgeons in Houston and she told me how many each of them do per month/per year.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
doesn't sound like an exageration to me either,the doctor i got surgery from does quite a few of them each year... and surgery one day a week...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I did. They look good.

www.drmentz.com

One thing also confused me. This guy charges $100 for a consultation.. but if you choose to go thru with surgery he applies that towards it. Is that weird?

It's not weird at all Dude.... It just means that you don't have to pay 'up-front' for the Consult. ;)
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

10 of these operations a month...sounds like exageration to  me. That number is too high, ten in six months would be a lot.

Dr. Fielding does about 150 Gyne proceedures a year. That's 12.5 a month on average.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Like someone mentioned on another post, the before/after pics are only those the doctor chooses to put up. This means they're pretty much worthless for determining how your own results are going to look.

This is somewhat true. However, if the PS you are considering has proof that he/she has had successful surgeries, this increases your chances of a successful surgery wouldn't you think... ;)

Ten surgeries a month, wow this guy must make around half a million dollars a year.

Yeah, going through medical school pays off. Especially if you take up a specialty like Plastic/Reconstuctive Surgery ;)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 06:48:36 PM by Bambu »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024