Author Topic: Pics posted Opinion needed Experts :D  (Read 5012 times)

Offline AlCapone

• Posting Member
Hi there mates and xperts !

Here's my story.I have always thought that there's something wrong with my nipples but my mom would say to me all the time dude you are growing up it's normal at your age .The problem started when I was about 14 or 15 my nipples were little bigger than my freind's.As I grew up they started to get bigger but my mom would still say to me that I exaggerate.Now I'm almost 21 and the problem stays.I would always avoid crowded places like lakes water etc.It was a problem to take off my shirt in front my friends not to mention girls ;)Now I found this big community and forum.Very cool.I'm from Poland and I looked over the internet but coudn't find anything so I searched google and there ya go.I shot some pics for you guys to tell me is it gyne or lipo?I haven't gone to the doctor yet.I plan opn having a surgery.,In Poland is have the price cheaper than in US from what i read.It is about 1800$.So I'll have to get the money and get rid off this problem.What do you guys think ? By the way when I get cold and my nipples get hard the chest looks pretty normal but when I go out to the sun the nipples get puffy and you can notice the differenece from the side.By the way I used to work out some time ago but only with supplements no steroids etc.Try to stay clean ;)Thanks guys
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/b7mlody@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=/d311scd
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 03:48:44 PM by AlCapone »

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
I think you look good!  It's all relative, so if you think it's a problem, it is.  But I don't see it.

Offline AlCapone

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply.I just did two additional pcitures.Maybe now it is more noticeable.

Offline AlCapone

• Posting Member
Yep that's what I thought  :( I knew the nipples were too puffy.And it was noticible when I wore my shirt.Do you guys think it might grow bigger?I'll try to save money and get rid of it as fast as possible casuse this thing had been bothering me for quite a long time.I'm scared little bit thou.But from what I have seen here is not that bad.But it is almost the same for couple of years.No progress.By the way do you me4an chicks dude?or polish kielbasa :D lol

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Yep that's what I thought  :( I knew the nipples were too puffy.And it was noticible when I wore my shirt.Do you guys think it might grow bigger?I'll try to save money and get rid of it as fast as possible casuse this thing had been bothering me for quite a long time.I'm scared little bit thou.But from what I have seen here is not that bad.But it is almost the same for couple of years.No progress.By the way do you me4an chicks dude?or polish kielbasa :D lol

If it bothers u get it done..........Dont wait if u dont have to, puffyness can be very diabling to the person with it............

All the best 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline AlCapone

• Posting Member

If it bothers u get it done..........Dont wait if u dont have to, puffyness can be very diabling to the person with it............

All the best 8)

Actually rhe puffiness of my nippleas doesn't bother me.It never did.But the filling that I can't wear regular shirt pisses me off.I've had it.By the end of this year I should get it done.In the futre I'll post pics.We'll see.So far gotta go to the doctor get an appointment and go to the surgery.This thing is on my mind since I was like 14.:( I'm not alone so that's a good thing.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Hey Alcapone !
It's definitely gyne as you guess. In fact, your pictures, more than any other ones, make me think of my own gyne. The way you feel about it echoes my experience too. What can you feel behind your nipples ? Fat or gland ? Soft or hard tissue ?
As you say, when it's cold, your chest looks perfectly normal  8) and when it's hot and sunny, gyne is back !  :-[ : The same for me. However, I think this "problem" is the same for everyone suffering from gyne.
If you are going to see a PS and get surgery, it would be nice to hear from your experience. I intend to take the appropriate steps when I am a bit more well-off financially speaking. So, if you could keep us informed, that would be great.
Thanks and good luck !

Offline AlCapone

• Posting Member
Hey Alcapone !
It's definitely gyne as you guess. In fact, your pictures, more than any other ones, make me think of my own gyne. The way you feel about it echoes my experience too. What can you feel behind your nipples ? Fat or gland ? Soft or hard tissue ?
As you say, when it's cold, your chest looks perfectly normal  8) and when it's hot and sunny, gyne is back !  :-[ : The same for me. However, I think this "problem" is the same for everyone suffering from gyne.
If you are going to see a PS and get surgery, it would be nice to hear from your experience. I intend to take the appropriate steps when I am a bit more well-off financially speaking. So, if you could keep us informed, that would be great.
Thanks and good luck !

Hi there mate.Behind my nipple i think I have gland.The nipples are puffy and it is hard to tell whether it is fat or not.But I can fell the gland.So now I'll have to get to work and get it done.I don't think it will get any worse since it stayed the same for couple of years now.I'll deffinitely post pics after op.But I have made up my mind recently about having an op.I wasn't certain about the gyne and my mom would say to my it's normal.Well now I know and I have decided to get rid off it as soon I collect the money for the op.I want to regain my confidence and just feel confortable without my shirt again.Darn can't remember when was I last time happy withoutmmy shirt :d lol
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 02:42:36 PM by AlCapone »

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks

Hi there mate.Behind my nipple i think I have gland.The nipples are puffy and it is hard to tell whether it is fat or not.But I can fell the gland.So now I'll have to get to work and get it done.I don't think it will get any worse since it stayed the same for couple of years now.I'll deffinitely post pics after op.But I have made up my mind recently about having an op.I wasn't certain about the gyne and my mom would say to my it's normal.Well now I know and I have decided to get rid off it as soon I collect the money for the op.I want to regain my confidence and just feel confortable without my shirt again.Darn can't remember when was I last time happy withoutmmy shirt :d lol

Good u have made your mind up, get it done and be happy..............

All the best 8)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
AlCapone:  I agree, it's horse shit not being able to wear t-shirts.  I had surgery about a month ago and now I wear t-shirts every day.  It's a freeing feeling. One every guy deserves.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 06:09:17 PM by jc71 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
It's a freeing feeling. One every guy deserves.

Ain't it the truth eh Dude.... ;)

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
Hey Capone,

I have a buddy who travels the world for work and he reckons Poland is #1 for chicks.  I never would have thought that... I was thinking Brazil, Sweden, maybe Denmark?...  This guy is a trustworthy source, so I have to believe him.  I'll have to make a stop in Warsaw some day!

Yes, your case is quite minor.  However, at your age I was in similar shape (I think I kept in great shape to make up for the puffiness/gyne) and then something happened... I got older.  Now, in my mid to late 30's, with kids, I'm not in prime shape and the gyne has become more pronounced.  I know some guys have found that the more weight they lose, the more pronounced - not me.  Like you, I probably looked better with a shirt off then at least.  Trust me, as you get older the only thing that has changes is that I now look bad shirt on or off.  I kinda wish I had dealt with it earlier and not have lost many years that I could have worn any t-shirt I want and trying to keep my nips erect at the beach.

You look pretty damn good now because you are in primo shape.  When your priorities change and middle age bulge sets in, it will likely be more of an aggravation.  

I have not had surgery yet - but soon!

If I were you I'd deal with it sooner rather than later (like me) but you wouldn't have to rush into anything
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
you should check out the uk section of this forum, their are quite a few guys flying from england to poland for cheap gyne surgery to a place caled sublice. Think that clinic must be doing quite a few gyne ops now.

direct link to the thread al tho its 18 pages now, so alot of reading, hope it may be of use

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=8;action=display;num=1145119848;start=255#255

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024