Author Topic: Does 17 ounce of fat and tissue sound normal.  (Read 1990 times)

Offline gurnoo

• Posting Member
hello,
I had surgery done 3 days ago and the PS says he took 17 ounce of fat and tissue. Is 8 ounce per breast a lot or too little? I'm not sure what to think of it. My chest does seem 50-60% flater. I cant believe the bumps that I looked at evrytime I looked down on me are no more. Any one has better knowledge in this area? Please advise.

Thanks

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
How much  did your surgery cost you?

Offline gurnoo

• Posting Member

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
That is over a pound.

I remember a post some time several months back when the young man said that they had removed about 10 grams from each side. That would be about the size of a soupspoon in total or about 2/3  of one ounce.

By comparison, your 17 ounces may seem like a lot while his little bit may seem like a waste of money for surgery. Instead of taking this narrow view, the question should be: Are you happy with the result? Was He? Those are the only questions really worth asking.
Grandpa Dan

Offline gurnoo

• Posting Member
My chest does seem quite flat. i'll post pics once I get them in my hands. I also went to my family doctor and he said that it looked good. Surprisingly he said that he alos got it done a few years ago.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024