Author Topic: QUESTION ABOUT GAYS AND GYNECOMASTIA  (Read 3902 times)

Offline EROSTONY

• Posting Member
  • looking for your input :)
I AM INTERESTED IN READING THE EXPERIENCES OF GAY MEN AND THEIR GYNE.  WHAT HAVE NOTICED IN RELATIONSHIPS, HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED ANY ADDITIONAL REJECT THAT SORT OF STUFF. ARE THERE GAY GROUPS THAT DISCUSS THIS?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm straight, but just an observation since nobody seems to have answered you yet.  a couple of gay guys are gyne enthusiasts, and there are even websites devoted to enlargment etc., but they apparently even fewer proportionately than the straight crowd, most of the ones i've seen talk about it said they were self-conscious and experienced rejection because of the gyne.   for groups you could always try google on gay + gyne and see what turns up.  

one unrelated suggestion:  drop the all-caps if you can, most people find it easier to read text in a non-shout form.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Gine2D

There was a gay guy on here a year or so back.  He had large breasts & let his partner convince him to have reduction surgery.  His partner did not like breasts on men.

He did not have them completely removed.  The surgery was not a success & had to be done again.  But in the mean time his partner moved on to someone else.  He went from about a "D" to a "B".  He was not fat.

Sexual orientation has nothing to do with Gyne.

G

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024