Author Topic: depressed 15 year old. will it ever go away?  (Read 3440 times)

Offline bluboy19

so ive had it for 2 or 3 years now. i got it at the start of puberty so will it go away after its over? im not overweight and im very athletic so i cant lose weight to get rid of it. any response will help.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 05:32:05 PM by bluboy19 »

Offline pimpshitrofl

• Posting Member
lol dawg check dis stuff out. the doctor at the hood b like "yo it seemz u have gyno haha but if u continue being crap on toilet then yo private partz will hit da toilet water! =( So I was like hey man if Dr Phil requires you to eat hotdogs while discussing globam warming and how the music of this generation affects our youth, and the threat of the New World Order growing ever so near then how is it possible I can sneeze without closing my eyes? You know so in conclussion it seems you gotta do some stuff dawg.

Offline broodingteen42

• Posting Member
hey, i too am i fifteen year old with this problem. i cant see ur pics but i just posted a topic almost exactly lik this one and it has pics so ya. but hey j wanted to let ya know, im in the same boat...:(

Offline loxy

Im 15 too, have had it for 3 years. I was told it would go away withing a few years but its jsut got worse. MY doctor has give me andractim. I hope it will sort it.

Offline The_Wonder_Llama

Dear Bluboy19,

Your big dirty bitch breasts are God's way of punishing you. Your pathetic life has brought about big sloppy bitch breasts and there is nothing you can do about it. Girls will never like you, you will never have any friends,  and your bitch breasts will NEVER go away. Your male mammories disgust me: may God have mercy on your soul.

Warm reagards,

The Wonder Llama

Offline lopher

• Bronze Member
Dear Bluboy19,

Your big dirty bitch breasts are God's way of punishing you. Your pathetic life has brought about big sloppy bitch breasts and there is nothing you can do about it. Girls will never like you, you will never have any friends,  and your bitch breasts will NEVER go away. Your male mammories disgust me: may God have mercy on your soul.

Warm reagards,

The Wonder Llama

Wow how clever... you've managed to invade a forum for people who unfortunately need to have some gland and often fat removed from their chest... and look you can do it anonymously from the internet... aren't you a real tough guy...

Have you ever heard of irony? Well it goes something like this:

1. The wonder lama takes the piss out of someone with gyne.
2. The wonder lama goes through puberty at a later date as he's obviously too young and immature right now.
3. The wonder lama develops his own case of gynecomastia.

Here's hoping,

lopher
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 06:31:03 AM by lopher »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024