Author Topic: Re: Check out...is this WORTH surgery scars/risks?  (Read 3463 times)

Offline john_loren

• Bronze Member
The second photo barely looks human, so I'm not so sure from that one.

But from the first photo, you have no gyno whatsoever--absolutely normal.

Offline lopher

• Bronze Member
The second photo barely looks human, so I'm not so sure from that one.

But from the first photo, you have no gyno whatsoever--absolutely normal.

What?

Dude your gyne is mild, but it's defo there. Male nipples are supposed to be flat, not point out and say hello to everyone.

My guess is john_loren is one of the bitter guys with a great big set of McDonalds sponsored whale jugs. They with pseudo gyne (loads of fat) love telling the guys with real gyne (glandular) in normal shape that they don't have anything.

Anyway to answer your question, typical external scarring is virtually invisible if you take the right post op care of the incisions and use vit E creams etc.

lopher
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 10:57:39 PM by lopher »

Offline john_loren

• Bronze Member

My guess is john_loren is one of the bitter guys with a great big set of McDonalds sponsored whale jugs. They with pseudo gyne (loads of fat) love telling the guys with real gyne (glandular) in normal shape that they don't have anything.

lopher

Your assumptions about me are way off, as is your advice.  Male nipples do not have to be absolutely flat in order to be "normal".  If that were the criterion then 90something % of guys would be diagnosed w/ gyno.  To answer the initial question, NO, it isn't worth risking surgery/scarring when you have a chest that looks like that.  Would you really want the scarring of a tummy tuck just because your don't have an 8-pack?  Would you want to take on the considerable risk of penile surgery to go from 7.5" to 8"?  Absolutely not in those cases, nor in his.  And I am amazed (and appalled) by the number of guys on this board who take considerable risks to get gyno surgery on perfectly normal looking pecs.  I can only imagine the trauma that these guys would go through if they had legitimate medical conditions.

Offline from_philly

• Posting Member
Your chest looks fine ... extremely mild gyno. I wouldn't risk the surgery for it.

Offline MonarchX

• Bronze Member
These are horrible pictures really because I had my arms and chest stretched.  I will have pre-op and post-op pictures.

My case (if properly pictured) looks like this - http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/cantchooseaname8/Picture.jpg

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
These are horrible pictures really because I had my arms and chest stretched.  I will have pre-op and post-op pictures.

My case (if properly pictured) looks like this - http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/cantchooseaname8/Picture.jpg

At that angle it sticks out.  I couldn't find your other pics.  Do you have to bend over like that for it to stick out?  I think the true test is when you stand up normally.  

John_loren has some valid points about risk vs. reward I haven't heard my people complain about external scars, but I have heard a lot of people with mild cases complain about internal scar tissue.  So, when you case is mild, you really have to worry about the surgeries success rate.  My case was more than mild, so even if I get some scaring, I am probably going to look noticably better.  From what I see with you, assuming it only sticks out 50% as much when you stand str8,  you run the risk of no visible improvement.  However, if you nips are really puffy, I am sure that will improve.  That being said, you asked for oppinions, got them, and now have to decide for yourself.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024