Author Topic: How bad is it and what do I need to have done?  (Read 3807 times)

Offline kamikazi989

• Posting Member
http://img250.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn2239kl4.jpg

So how bad is it? What would need to be done? Sorry I couldn't get more pics, my digi cam likes to take 1 picture at a time.

Offline Tim_Hortons_Coffee

• Bronze Member
  • Chilli Deal
It's hard to tell from just one pic, but I can say I don't imagine many people would give that chest a second glance at the beach, judging by that one picture. At close inspection I can almost see a bit of a buldge on the right side, but it's very minor in that shot.

Do you have an issue with T-shirts or with the general feel of your chest? If not I would honestly suggest you don't worry about it. It may take more pics, but judging on that one you look well in the range of normality to me.

Cheers.
May ye' spend half an hour in Heaven before the devil knows you're dead.

Offline flex1appeal

I agree. A little hard to tell just from that one shot/angle but from what I can see it really doesn't look like you have anything you should worry about. Looks about normal to me.

Offline oyelad

• Posting Member
You look fine. Chances are someone's gunna post here saying they see something because one person ALWAYS does. I could photoshop the chest portion out of a photo of Brad Pitt with his shirt off, post it here, and at least one person would say they see something.

Offline ovuca

• Posting Member
Gynecomastia is woman-like breasts. You don't have gynecomastia.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Therss def nothing visible from there. A side pic is usually more telling but it doesnt seem like surgery is worth it here.

Offline kamikazi989

• Posting Member
There's a very noticable difference when I give myself a titty twister. I'll post pics of the side and the way they should look. Thanks for the comments though, you've eased my fears somewhat.

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
u have very mild gyno which gives you the puffy nipples look.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I don't see anything.

You certainly don't have much fat in the chest area. Liposuction's probably not necessary. I don't know.

You haven't said what you think the problem is.

Is it puffy nips??

Tell us what you think the problem is.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
minor case, looks like a flattish gland mass.  if it doesn't feel like normal muscle etc there, that's a guide.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member
Where is Blatino when you need him...

Offline boomheadshot

• Posting Member
I see what might be a slight case of puffy nipples. You're fairly lean so it's more than likely that it's breast tissue. Definetly need more pics to give a valid answer to your question...but I'd say find a PS and set up an appointment just to look at it.

Offline cookie

• Posting Member
  • Anger due to gyne.  Seriously.
that's what mine look like.  It's more noticable, a lot from the side.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member

but I'd say find a PS and set up an appointment just to look at it.

heh, might not be a good idea.  That'd be like talking to car dealer that you think you may need a new car.

How bad is it and what do I need to have done?

Interesting question.  Kinda silly though.  You need to stop worrying about it and go play some frisbee golf.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 06:03:17 PM by silly_guy »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024