Author Topic: Fat or gyne?  (Read 3157 times)

Offline Badwire

I'm currently 20 years old, 6'2 1/2, 195 lbs. I was really overweight a few years back but lost the majority of it. The "padding" in my chest has remained. I was always aware of my extra breast tissue but never thought about gyne seriously because I always felt there was more weight to lose before considering surgery. Whaddya ya'll think? Thanks!

Offline 37_gyne_sufferer

• Finally seeking help!
Looks like gyne to me.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
you've got gyne

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
never take seriously any post by blatino, he is a fetishist who really does just call up pics here for his jollies and probably would have been banned long ago if it were practical.  weightlifiting could be good, but no amount of weightlifting will fix that.  

yes it's gyne, you can tell by shape of mass underneath and areola size.  hate to say it, welcome to the club.    
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 09:03:46 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
yes it's gyne, you can tell by shape of mass underneath and areola size.

Yep.... agreed. It's gyne dude...

John.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 02:27:56 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Hi all, I'm new here. My chest looks very similar to the one shown in that photo. I'm 23 years old now but I think i got gyno since I was 13. Last year I had some mesotherapies and I could reduce fat on my chest, but I still have big nipples. I would like to know if andractim gel can help me to drastically reduce the problem. Thank you for the response.

Regards,
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
hard to tell cos of all that hair! you could get that lasered off. Your breasts would look much nicer then.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024