Author Topic: Surgery? Yes, no?  (Read 2394 times)

Offline ibblefribble

I was diagnosed with gyno 3 years ago. It does bother me, but not always. When its cold out I feel comfortable about my chest but not when its warm out. I dont like to take off my shirt at the beach or pool. I figure, since it does bother me a little, why not get the surgery and not have to worry about it for the REST OF MY LIFE. I do work out and this helps hide it. I have it worse in my left chest than my right and it makes my right nipple poof out. Please give me your oppinion.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ibblefribble/album?.dir=95ea&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ibblefribble/my_photos

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yep, you've got some gyne happening there dude.

How old are you?

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline ibblefribble

Im 21. The main reason I dont like it is becasue I feel it would turn women off. I go to a college in a sunny California town with lots of beautifull women that is right next to the beach. I think I want to once and for all get rid of it.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 09:40:28 AM by ibblefribble »

Offline needhelpnow

• Posting Member
Your chest almost looks just like mine. Like you I was concerned with my self image. I wish I knew about the procedure when I was 21 and in college. I am 26 now and I am just waiting on  my insurance company to rule on my case. Bottom line is, if it does bother you the sooner you get it done the better. Just think now is the perfect time with winter approaching. You can be healed in time for next summer! Just a thought.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Whether you get surgery or not, your chest right now won't stop you from getting your share of booty.

Provided of course you're not butt ugly and you know how to woo them.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024