Author Topic: How bad is that, advanced ? mild ? pseudo ?  (Read 5362 times)

Offline nosurge

• Posting Member
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8376/dsc00010nm5.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7039/dsc00011hn9.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2699/dsc00013rf8.jpg

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4529/dsc00014nf4.jpg

I am trying to loose weight, surgery is not an option for now, i am 173 pounds now and trying to get it to 160. 24 y.o.

I am also thinking about using andactrim, and working out.. would it ever help ? and if yes how much % should i expect to have a progress ?

Thanks for the support.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 09:57:03 PM by nosurge »

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
Defenatly gyne i would say. Good to hear you plan on losing some more wheight, it will not hurt the gyne look. It won't make it go away though, and you will probably have to consider an operation sooner or later if it still bothers you. But as you say, get some muscles on your chest and drop those pounds before you make up your mind about anything.

Good luck

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
at 173 pounds, that is gyne. no ifs or buts.
exercise/weight loss will not fix that...
... and the saga continues

Offline nosurge

• Posting Member
just to understand the scaling,

who bad is it

very bad , mild ... just for consideration, thanks

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
moderate, like 5 on a ten scale maybe?  but for most of us all gyne is bad  ;)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 08:47:30 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
yours is similar to mine.. im 165lbs and they are almost identical

Offline nosurge

• Posting Member
since surgery is really not a short term solution, I am trying to convince my self otherways.. in my country they still dont know what is gyne, so they all think it is fat.. i feel normal in my skin most of the time, except at the beach with some degrees of inconfortability, but it depends with who u are, sometimes it does not matter at all, and if people try to make a joke at it, I just go with it, and have a laught without considering meanings betwwen lines

Offline nosurge

• Posting Member
yours is similar to mine.. im 165lbs and they are almost identical

i would like to know if u have puffy nipples too , and maybe a picture if possible

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Nosurge:

Definetly Gyne. And I think losing wait won't help either. I remeber when I was 20's I was only 150-160 lbs in my university days and still I had it. Actully it looks bad if you lose lot of weight as boobs will stuck out.

I think surgery is the option. I just had 2 days ago after suffering from this for past 20 yrs.

Which country are you from? Originall,y I am from India (move to Canada in 1996 ) and back than I thought I am the only one in the world who had it. But when I found out about Gyne from google, surprised that it's very common in man.

May be you are thinking same way. I think you should talk to you doctor and may be he will suggest you someone in your town who is expert on this. What I know now is Gyne is very common problem and good plastic surgon can do the job.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline nosurge

• Posting Member
Nosurge:

Definetly Gyne. And I think losing wait won't help either. I remeber when I was 20's I was only 150-160 lbs in my university days and still I had it. Actully it looks bad if you lose lot of weight as boobs will stuck out.

I think surgery is the option. I just had 2 days ago after suffering from this for past 20 yrs.

Which country are you from? Originall,y I am from India (move to Canada in 1996 ) and back than I thought I am the only one in the world who had it. But when I found out about Gyne from google, surprised that it's very common in man.

May be you are thinking same way. I think you should talk to you doctor and may be he will suggest you someone in your town who is expert on this. What I know now is Gyne is very common problem and good plastic surgon can do the job.

Thanks for the inputs, but i am originally from north africa, and if I should have a surgery it is very uncommun there, even plastic surgeron are mainly for women. to do it is a matter of dreams, coz the currency difference is just phenomenal ! and as an international student I cannot afford it, so I am planning to go back home and see, but there are little chances to find a surgeron, so what about a "Good surgeron" then !

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if currency is a strong issue, you might investigate the possibility of operation in another country like india or mexico or something.  i know that still involves money for the flight and you have other bills, but at least you might be able to pay in your own currency.  that at least is the kind of way i would be thinking if i were in your shoes.  good luck :(  
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 07:45:36 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Yes, I am from India but now Canada since last 10 years. Back then there were little information (talk) about gyne. (Well, no internet that time) but if you check in India section in this website, you can see lots of talk about Gyne. And I would definetly suggest India rather than going to Mexico. In India there are good doctors and good facilitites. I think it will cost you arround US$1000-1500 for surgery with good hospital.

You says, you are international student. So where are you right now? If in Canada, OHIP may covers you the cost.

Offline nosurge

• Posting Member
thanks to you guys.

I just talked to my mom on the phone last time about this stuff, the only thing she said : You dont need surgery u r handsome this way :)

back home, it is true that this breast form is not a big issue, i can go to the beach anywhere. it is ok, and i still can have good conversation with the other gender. here I guess it is different eventough i never tried !
always focused on looks and attraction !

i am trying andractim now, the hard surface is being a little minimized and puffiness are not anymore 100% of the time, so i guess i will still go with it waiting for the summer, time to go home and see what i can do there, if they are people of great professionalism out there.

I heard about a plastic surgeron, with 5 stars there, but he mostly dealt with women, does it mean that he can do it well with men ?

as to answer u my friend, i am in the US, so surgery is a no no !

Offline nosurge

• Posting Member
does any one is aware if these insurance companies cover for gynecomatia surgery ?

Compass Benefit Group www.compassbenefit.com

Academic Health Plans www.academichealthplans.com/intl

Fortis Health Insurance www.etdbw.com/fh/ss/servlet/main

HTH Worldwide Insurance http://www.hthstudents.com

That would be of a great help

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024