Author Topic: One week post op  (Read 2817 times)

Offline fajast

• Posting Member
  • Had surgery on 7th Sept 06.....
Hey everyone,  
just had my operation on 7th September in Poland. Guys, I know that it will take time to see the real results and the doc told me that the healing should take 2 months, considering all this are these results satisfactory being just one week post op ? I am satisfied with the nipples but the size is somewhat scary ? can it be the swelling ?

Here is my gallery

http://fajast.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
after a week it could easily be swelling, which can sometimes be nearly as large as the original, depending on the case.  is the doc having you wear a compression vest as part of your recovery?  i would think it would be a good idea.  but don't be shy about asking the doc directly too.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline fajast

• Posting Member
Hi HHH, yes the doc has given me a compression vest which is to be worn for the entire first month and during day time only in the second month. I do hope it is swelling and scar tissue  :)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I thought your after pics were your before pics.

It's an improvement.

Hopefully, your concerns are simply swelling...time will tell.

My results are much better after 5 months than after 1 week. It will get better.

Way to early to tell, give it at least a couple months and if you're not satisfied, go back to the PS and demand a revision.

Sorry if I ruined your day, it wasn't my intent, It's just my (very) subjective opinion.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 09:02:06 AM by jc71 »

Offline fajast

• Posting Member
I thought your after pics were your before pics.

Yes... that's what I thought when I looked at them ... but I am now satisfied as I am observing improvement  :) and I really hope that they will shrink more and more...

Does anyone know if it is possible to do lipo via tha cut under the nipples instead of making separate holes ?

Offline SFguy

• Posting Member
i think it looks better and i'm sure will get better and better with time.

some surgeons do the lypo from the nipples. the ones i spoke with do.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024