Author Topic: Pre/Post Op Pics (7 Months)  (Read 3868 times)

Offline haditdone81

Just wanted to show my pre and post op pics. I had surgery 7 months ago (see surgery experiences for the whole story). Surgery was lipo only and $4,800. Very little bruising, had to have drains (the most uncomfortable part of the surgery), have a little problem with scar tissue a few months ago but with massage and a few injections into the site (I think cortizone) that is totally gone now. I couldn't be happier. Now its time to work on the rest of the body for next summer.

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/haditdone81/

Offline Hypo-is-here

The only lipo only surgery that I have ever seen that looks good...in fact you look great!

I am really happy for you.

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Excellent results ! Congrats ! Enjoy your new life ! :D

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
great results mate glad it worked out so well for you.

Offline notko

Looks very good!! When did it start to look like that? After 3 months...5 months? I had my lipo op in 10.8. and the result  doesn't satisfy me at all. Please tell me that I just have to be patient and it will be better in few months.

Offline sydboy85

• Posting Member
Congrats buddy, the results look great! Top stuff :)

Offline haditdone81

Looks very good!! When did it start to look like that? After 3 months...5 months? I had my lipo op in 10.8. and the result  doesn't satisfy me at all. Please tell me that I just have to be patient and it will be better in few months.

I would say my chest looked pretty much like it does now after about 4 months. I did have a little problem with scar tissue though, but that was taken care of with deep massage and I believe cortizone injections into the sight. Just be patient though. I'm sure your results will be great.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024