Author Topic: over lipo  area  (Read 12685 times)

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
hi guys im 2 months post op now and my chest has been through the swelling process and can start to see what im gonna be left with......and im not happy.....looking down i can see that the surgeon has lipo'd too much on my right hand side and there is a white line under the skin where he has taken to much fat out above the nipple which causes a slight dint almost like a ski slope effect if you know what i mean and  makes my nipple stick out more.....i supose my question is when i go back for a revision which i have now resigned to the fact that i will do......can the surgeon put some fat back into that area rather than taking more out of the other side to match?....i would rather fat be put back in as i like the contour to my good side and want to match....also still have the usual big lumps of scar tissue under each nipple so want them removing and all of the gland taking out rather than just some of the gland like on my 1st op......i would ratrher risk have indented nipples than puffy....
any views / help / cheers   :'(
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 09:13:29 AM by ghostrider »

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
well, i hate to be so short but i'm in a hurry....

you can't put fat back in with lipo. no. sorry. can't be done.  

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
A while ago I was browsing some posts on here about revision surgery and I came across one that mentioned a man was going back in because of he had hollows behind his nipples giving a concave appearance.  He said that the surgeon was going to take fat from his stomach to fill in these hollows.

Sorry I can’t lay my hands on the post itself but maybe if you do a search for the word “stomach” over a couple of years, you might find it.  However the best person to speak to is of course your surgeon.

Good luck
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
cheers timetofixit.......i will have a look for that.....

bradley07......think you may have got a little confused....i know you cannot put fat back into an area with a lipo canula.......the surgeon puts it back in through a needle via syringe....like say for instance a women who wants fat injecting into her lips or a guy having the girth enlarged on his old fella down below...haha......but there you go you learned something new yourself today hehe cheers for your feedback anyway....

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
people don't get fat put into their lips...they get collagen. and if you're such an expert on the subject then you wouldn't be here asking questions about it in the first place. so, don't get smart with me.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Hi Ghostrider,

Here is the link to that post I spoke of.  I don’t know if the procedure worked for the chap concerned or how common a procedure it is, but have a read anyway.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=8;action=display;num=1133728420;start=0#0

A small thing but
people don't get fat put into their lips...they get collagen. and if you're such an expert on the subject then you wouldn't be here asking questions about it in the first place. so, don't get smart with me.

Come on guys, the way I understand it is that this website is supposed to be a support group for sufferers who have gynecomastia.  Support as in helping each other?

Good luck to us all, sometimes we need luck as well as support.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 09:23:33 PM by Time_to_fix_it »

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
thanks again timetofixit....you have been a great help mate cheers....and you are right about bradley07....hehe

brad calm down.....youre amongst friends here....i know youre not a surgeon but its just you offered an answer that was so concluesive that fat cant be injected into areas....and you are right about the lips...so well done.....but what about the old fella?... i think i may be right there....i thought thats one you would have known about ...i read you had a bit of a crush on stonecold in one of the threads...hahaha...only messin mate.....ahh bless you ;D

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
you heard i had a "crush" on some guy and so that means i have a "smaller member"?? wow. that's the dumbest, most homophobic and closed minded thing i've ever heard. congratulations.  i didn't have a "crush" on anyone. i told him that he looked hot in his pics. it's called a compliment. but you probably wouldn't know much about compliments if your surgery went as badly as it sounds.  

i'm not going to argue with you anymore because it's senseless to argue with a fool. you come here asking a billion questions but then you're suddenly an expert, dishing out comments about collagen injections and male enlargement? get real.   i'm done with you.

i'm not going to respond to you anymore, because arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics---even if you win, you're still retarded.  

« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 02:16:47 PM by Bradley07 »

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

i'm not going to respond to you anymore, because arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics---even if you win, you're still retarded.  

I am surprised and disappointed you said that.  The Special Olympics are for people with particular disabilities usually forced on them through no fault of their own and you call them RETARDED?  Is that because they are different?  I think that is a despicable insult to people with serious problems in their lives.  Remember most gynecomastia is forced on people like you and me through no fault of our own too, and that makes us different too remember, so what insult would you apply to us (and yourself of course)?  

You say you aren’t going to respond to any more of Ghostriders posts, well that’s your prerogative and between you and him, but I think you need to withdraw that last comment about people with intellectual disabilities and apologise, because if you don’t I would be surprised if anyone reads or responds to any of yours from now on.  This website is supposed to be a support group so we can all help each other through this problem we have.  So much for the caring support you show to those who are worse off than yourself, but have the guts to make the effort and take part in the Special Olympics.

I have nothing more to add to this thread.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 07:19:26 AM by Time_to_fix_it »

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
thanks again timetofixit i couldnt have put it better myself grow up bradley that all i have to say also

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
time to fix it and ghostrider rise above that ignorant baffoon.
People in the special olympics are brave people who have worse disabilitys than a few flappy breasts.
If you cant be nice why bother posting?  :-*
Good luck with your revision mate.
Im also a Poland patient and am 3 weeks post surgery.
Im hoping that Dr Baranski has done me proud  :)
Time will tell but good luck mate and yes fat can be removed from your stomacha nd reinjected into other parts of the body including the lips in special cases where horrific facial injuries occur .
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
All jokes and insults asside.  You can have fat injected, but I don't think it works very well.  Most doctors say it is easier to remove than to put back. I am not sure how fat connects itself when moved.  Also, I think it will be hard to get a smooth shape.  I had a problem, because my PS took too much out.  The only difference was he took too much out of the bottom and not the top (left side).  I had him take more out of the top  and it makes his the initail screw up less noticable.  I don't know if that makes sense or not.  if you are going to have him go in, I think he can do some reshaping to make you happier. Good luck

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
cheers guys i apreciate your advice and comments and support, i hope all goes well with your recoveries from surgery also,,,i am going back to poland for revision in jan/feb...cant wait i just want it to be over with.....gutted at the moment as ive got a xmas holiday coming up and not confident of taking my shirt off still.. :'(

Offline elderkid

• Posting Member
GhostRider,  Did you have your first op in Poland? I had first Op in Thailand about 2/3 weeks prior to you and i have been in touch with a clinic in Poland but was advised to give it at least six months.  They would have done it earlier but i sort of put it to them that it was better to wait a bit longer - after reading these threads.  Come to think of it i'll be 6 months in Feb.

I know not much will change over the next month or two - it's just i want to be fuly healed.

PS  Its a bit more expensive than what i read on some of the threads on Poland but obviously a lot cheaper than the UK

DrBermant

hi guys im 2 months post op now and my chest has been through the swelling process and can start to see what im gonna be left with......and im not happy.....looking down i can see that the surgeon has lipo'd too much on my right hand side and there is a white line under the skin where he has taken to much fat out above the nipple which causes a slight dint almost like a ski slope effect if you know what i mean and  makes my nipple stick out more.....i supose my question is when i go back for a revision which i have now resigned to the fact that i will do......can the surgeon put some fat back into that area rather than taking more out of the other side to match?....i would rather fat be put back in as i like the contour to my good side and want to match....also still have the usual big lumps of scar tissue under each nipple so want them removing and all of the gland taking out rather than just some of the gland like on my 1st op......i would ratrher risk have indented nipples than puffy....
any views / help / cheers   :'(

It is easier to take away than put back.  Fat grafts, moving fat from one part of the body to another without a blood supply, tend to die or become rigid and scar looking terrible on animation. 

Standardized Gynecomastia Photographs are the best way to show others the problem you are discussing.

Over liposuction deformities are not remedied by removing more fat and digging a deeper hole.  When the skin sticks to the deeper structures, the deformities look even worse during animation such as tightening the muscles, lifting arms over head, and general movements.  For some problems, Revision Gynecomastia Surgery can help.  Options depend on many factors.  When there is localized fat nearby, extended fat flap sculpture can fill in the defect.  Working with such problems is compromise surgery.  Preventing problems are much better than trying to fix them with further surgery.  Tissues typically need to heal and soften before considering further surgery.  We help patients from around the world explore their concerns and options with either in office evaluations or Preliminary Remote Discussions.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024