Author Topic: MY Gyno,,,, how bad is it?  (Read 3322 times)

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
 :-[.... how bad would u say my gyno is , on scale of 1-10 ?....
i know these r crappy pix sorry...

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
some gland and some fat. I would give it a 6... Personal opinion, I'm no doctor.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i have seen worse gyno and i have seen better, difficult to give it a grade, maby 4 or 5

MVH Wolfman
i finally feel like im a man

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
well the doctor said it was mild too... and i am currently over weight ... the doctor said losing weight and not smoking weed will most likely take it away...
is this a valid statement , or was the doctor trying to give me false hope  :-\?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I think the likelyhood of it just going away would depend a lot on how long you've had it and how old you are.  Also, your hormones are a large factor in all this.  If they are out of balance then all bets are off. 

Losing weight and/or working out and building muscle generally has little effect on gyne.  You have no control of where the fat is burned, and added muscle under there can even make the gyne more prominent. 

There are as many opinions on weed as there are people on these boards.  My opinion is that it's a waste of money and mind.  Beer is OK, though.  ;)  ;D  :D       

But seriously,

My advice:  Have an endocrynologist check your hormone levels and go from there.   If your hormones are OK and you've had the condition for a couple of years, it's pretty safe to say it's not going away on its own regardless of what you stop doing.   You'll need to see a plastic surgeon for that, and you'd better have stopped the weed well before the surgery date.   A good plastic surgeon will refuse to operate on you if you've been smoking pot because it's unsafe and will keep you from healing properly. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
thank u very much for your help Mr. Nip
it is greatly appreciated  ;D

P.S.

I looked at your pictures
Looking great with that new firm chest of yours , hehe

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
i forgot to mention ...
i am still 17 but i have had this for at least 2-3...
worst day i found out...
took off my shirt and thought they were normal... little did i know my buddy was ready to unload the  jokes...ever since then,,, i think about them constantly and i try not to but it is sooo hard

It's sad that my only burst of confidence is when my nipples r hard, !!! >:( :-\ :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024