Author Topic: I'm on the other side!!! One day post op  (Read 1966 times)

Offline rich19007

• Posting Member
I had the surgery yesterday, although I have to say it was a bit more painful than what I have read of other's experiences.  The doctor performed lipo and excision.  When I woke up I was in a lot of pain, so they shot me up with morphine twice.  The doctor originally said he was going to put drains in but he wound up not doing it because he said it was not necessary, somehting about me being dry or what have you. I hope I do not swell up and have to get that shot like I have read in some people's stories, but if I do than i do I guess.  The surgeon said that he really got in there deep and removed alot so I am hopeful that the gyne nightmare is over and I am free and can actually swim with my kids and stuff.  Right now as I am writing this I am very stiff, in some pain, a little dizzy and high from percocet.  The guys on this site have been so supportive though that I just wanted to tell my surgery experience, and say thanks.

Offline manzeer

• Posting Member
Dude,
Isn't it awesome! Congrats. This site is a good thing. Have fun.....

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
See, it was a piece of cake, now you get to sit around and be lazy for a while and nobody can say anything different!

Offline mtnman

• Posting Member
Congrats Rich!.....now it's time to party like a rock star! 
I am looking to have the surgery in June myself.  Finding this board has been the best thing ever for me...TONS of support from guys that have suffered for years just like us.....and i thought i was the only one!
Just trying to decide on which Dr to go to now.  I am in the Chicago area and have thought about Pensler, but not enough good feedback on him, as compared to Dr Bermant, or Dr Delgado, which i think are the ones i have it narrowed down to now.
mtnman   
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 07:24:25 AM by cleanup »

Offline flex1appeal

Congrats bro. Please make sure to get some after pics up and before pics too when you get around to it. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Just be patient. It'll be a while for the results to shine thru.

flex

Offline fresh_start

• Posting Member
  Congrats!

Your gonna be divin' into that cool blue water in no time. 

Recovery is going to be 100 times easier than walking around all the time with those damn man boobs.     Consider yourself envied.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024