Author Topic: Can drinking water help with gyne?  (Read 2437 times)

Offline uk_steve

• Posting Member
drinking water ive heard is good for weight loss as your body stores excess fat that is hard to burn off if you don't drink enough of it.

if you drink lots of water you body will then realease all this unwanted fat that is difficult to burn because your system is getting used to all this intake therefore not having to depend on itself to store water, i'm just curious could this be good for puffy nipple gyne?

water is something i don't drink enough of.

Offline Personal

• Posting Member

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
it's true you need water to burn off fat, but it's not going to help with gyne.  a bc cartoon once had a heavy character talking about that, and a sarcastic one said he'd go have a last look at lake erie. 

the basic problem is, being overweight can dispose you a little to get it, but losing weight won't cure gyne. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline zink

• Bronze Member
you sometimes hear stories about how because so many women dumb their sanitary towels in the toilet that this gets eostrogen into the water supply. Or how women who live together their menstruation cycles syncronise. I sometimes wonder if living with women has caused my gynecomastia?? But who knows, the causes of gynecomastia still seem to be unknown  ???

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
it's not a crazy story, estrogen levels in water even affect some wildlife, reducing sperm counts etc. 

gawd i hope frogs don't get gyne too  ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024