Author Topic: Pulling on the gland, shrinkage and some personal info plz read  (Read 1464 times)

Offline AverageBob

I know I have developed lumps from using testerone products when i was younger...got delayed growth of the lumps.  For some reason my nipples aren't really puffy and I feel I have broken up or displaced the gland into smaller pieces (by pulling it away from the muscle when it itched) obviously still gland though.  My bloodwork came back normal even though my balls were shrunken; how sad is that...dumb ass kid..;anyway it feels like it (the gland) extends vertical pretty low...don't ask for pics cause I don't have a camera at my disposal but would lipo be needed to take out "parts of the gland" since I broke them up or would excision still work? Anyone have experience with this? And my nipples are still sensitive and worse when I'm tired...even though bloodwork came back normal; I told my endo all of this and he prescribed me aspirin...no joke. My parents want to deny that this evil situation in my life even exists (doctors precribing asprin doesn't help). It's funny when people would think your making up itching nipples and weird growth in them. Guess the people who care about me don't want to believe it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024