Author Topic: Is this Gyne? (Sorry..sounds very repetitive)  (Read 3760 times)

Offline mr_unknown88

hi, my chest has been like this since puberty, just wanted to check because my doctor said it wasn't gyne and there was no gland, and that it was just excess fat

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
I would say that your doctor is wrong, just as mine was. Dr's dont care enough about gyne to give a shit! I personally think that YES that is gyne. You can see that your left and right side are noticably different(unilateral gyne). I'm sure you could go to the gym and burn some off...barley little though. Prob not even a noticable amount. I'm no doctor but I would assume you have both gland and fat. Your doc is also an idiot, my understanding is that excess fat IS considered gyne.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Lose that guy and then see if your chest looks better

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member

Offline mr_unknown88

yeah im actually in the process of losing weight and the gut, ive already lost ten pounds, i wish i took these pictures earlier, but i think i do see an improvement in my chest..

Offline Jamama

• Posting Member
Well then, keep losing fat and see where you are at.  That might be pseudo-gynecomastia (just the fat, no gland), but you wont find out until you slim down a bit.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Well then, keep losing fat and see where you are at.  That might be pseudo-gynecomastia (just the fat, no gland), but you wont find out until you slim down a bit.

agree

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024