Author Topic: MR. NIP QUESTION  (Read 2296 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Hi Mr. Nip!! Firstoff, I hope you are healing well and your revision went well. I have a question for you since we both had the same areola reduction surgery. I am 5 weeks post-op now and I took off the steristrips last week. I am a little bit upset how the healing is coming along. When you were healing, did you notice any redness around the areola, meaning that I have red/purple line scars not on the incision line but extending outside the incision line...hmmm??? I wonder what type of scar treatment you used and how was the outcome. Did you have similar scarring?? Thanks for your help!! ;D

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
If anyone else wants to chime in , that would be great.  ;D

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I hope your still on the forum Mr. Nip. Has anyone else had this happen with areola reduction.  ???

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
i had exactly that on my right and ive been trying to get rid of it..like i said in a previous post, im using the silicone strip at night the doc gave me to try, i massage cocoa butter in before i shower and than i put on mederma that i got at the grocery store..it seems to be fading and flattening a little bit..just can't expect miracles and give it time i guess, we did have surgery

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Gyneman, thanks I'm doing alright.  I've just been taking a little breather from all the manboob talk.  Starting to drive me a little bonkers, if you know what I mean. 

I had some redness that extended beyond the areola incision but it goes away over time.  I don't think there's any one special trick to massaging.  Just do it frequently and work more on the areas that don't look or feel right.  Me thinks you'll be fine.   :)

MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Thanks for the reply Mr. Nip. What type of scar treatment did you use. And I hear what your saying about the manboob talk. I think after I'm healed, I'm going to leave this site. It's starting to drive me nuts as well...Thanks again

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024