Author Topic: I believe i have it. Comment please!  (Read 5016 times)

Offline scandinavian

• Bronze Member
Hi there everybody! I'm a 24 y/o man from scandinavia and i'd like to hear your opinion on my problem. I noticed my breast being different about 11 years ago, when i was almost 14. Today i talked on the phone with my father and for the first time i talked about this problem seriously. I haven't been shirtless in public for 11 years and haven't been swimming in public places. Wearing only a t-shirt is not an option to me. So as you all can see this is a real problem to me. I'm 170cm tall(5,5 feet?) and weight is about 77kg(169.4pounds) at the moment, but about 6 years ago i was at 63 kg's (138.6pounds) and the breast size wasn't any different, so it's not about the weight (and i used to go to the gym, so i'm not that fat..) Ok, here are the pictures:

(my nipples were'nt puffed at the time i took these pictures, but normally they're bigger..)

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7619/nokia322dc5.jpg (front)

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/2217/nokia326jf5.jpg (side)

Offline outertrial

Gland and fat IMO. If you want to get rid get surgery.

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
Same. Unfortunately, surgery is the only option. Lame.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I agree, you have it. Surgery is the option.

Offline scandinavian

• Bronze Member
Thank you all for your fast reply!

Same. Unfortunately, surgery is the only option. Lame.

Actually i don't think it's lame that i have it and that the surgery is the only option! I'm just happy to know that there's something that can be done to those :)

I'm going to my doctor in a month and then i'll hear her opinion. The surgery costs about 2280 euros (3045 dollars) but i thought that there's no price that i wouldn't be willing to pay to get rid of these.

I'd like to have the surgery done as soon as possible, but I have to wait 'till december because my other job is very physical.

I'll keep you all informed about my situation and hopefully at the end of this year i'll be able to send you some after pictures!!

Offline outertrial

Offline scandinavian

• Bronze Member
The country where Nokia, few F1 champions, great hockey players and rally drivers come from ;)

Offline outertrial

Offline outertrial

Did you know Nokia started off making tyres.

Offline scandinavian

• Bronze Member
Belgium is not in scandinavia :) Great Norwegian hockey players? I remember only one.. Espen Knutsen, wayyy back in the 90's.. And by the way: Nokia started making boots at first, then other stuff. They still make those boots and tires. Finland is the correct answer. ;)

Offline scandinavian

• Bronze Member
Tuomo Rutu is a good hockey player from Norway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuomo_Ruutu

"Tuomo Ruutu (born February 16, 1983 in Vantaa, Finland) is a Finnish ice hockey forward."

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024