Author Topic: Pics of me 2 weeks before Revision - BEFORE op 1 compared with now.  (Read 2772 times)

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
Hey Pete your most current pictures look good i don't see any excess fat or sag their.It looks like you also trimmed down ,you look good if i had half of your results i would be happy.

PS, i know you want it all gone but be careful to much gone will not look natural,just my 2 cent worth.

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
thanks for the nice reply...ya before surgery i think i was around 196 - 200 lbs.  presently im 186.  im running more again but id like to get down to 180 with less fat and more muscle...im doing the protein powder stuff now, so we'll see.

as for excess or sag - it is there, its not in my head, ive shown my wife, mom and lista...they all agree its there, even moreso on the left. 

i really dont see the problem with getting all fat removed, to a certain extent that is...i have a bit of muscle under there trying to show itself, so i think with the fat entirely gone, i can bring it out some more...

the waiting, the waiting....thanks though for comment.  i know im not happy though...plus my left side actually hurts underneath...big lump of shxt in there that hurts if you 'brush' it...big hunk of scar tissue i think, plus not enough fat taken out....my opinion.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024