Author Topic: Could you please comment on these pics?  (Read 3017 times)

NL-Man

Hello,

I am new on this forum. Am 50 years young, 1.84 m, 70 Kilo's. Could tou please give your comment ont these pics? Is it, or isn't it?

Thanks in advance!

Offline weareinittogether

• Posting Member
It might be a very mild case of gyne, how long have they been like that? They look fine and natural to me i wouldn't notice them if i saw them o nthe beach etc, are they a problem for you?

Offline weareinittogether

• Posting Member
i'm 25 and had mine since the age of 11, if i had a chest like yours i wouldn't give it a second thought, take a look at some of the photos on this site and count yourself lucky to look the way you do and the fact you didn't grow up with this problem.

Offline outertrial

Men do get more pronounced breast shape as they get older, its normal and most guys by the time theyre 50 are lost under a sea of flubber anyway, you look like you take care of yourself which is prolly why youre worried by it; you could get surgery to take that down if you wanted but it doesnt look bad.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Dude your 50 years old,  You're chest is not going to look like it did when you were 21.   I think you look perfectly normal  and i hope i look as good as you  when i am 50

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024