Author Topic: 17 yo. Fat? Gyne? Help please. :-(  (Read 4305 times)

Offline RandomGuy17

• Posting Member
I've posted before but i removed the pictures after 1 reply, so i need more feed back! I went to the gym today and had my BF% taken, though it came up as 19.5% the guy said its not accurate so he said its around 15-16% i want to get this down to 10% and weight train, but worried it will make this crap on my chest worse.  ???

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=edditedgyneez8.jpg
http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=edditedgynesideau0.jpg

Offline Personal

• Posting Member
To be honest, it doesnt look that bad. The only thing could be the curves but it could possibly be fat...but from what I see it could be both. Gym wouldn't make it that bad I guess..unless you had puffy nipples, which are not present in the pictures.

Offline bluedragonph

• Posting Member
I agree with personal, it's not that bad and it could just be fat. I'd give it a rating of 2.

Offline RandomGuy17

• Posting Member
Hmm, okay. thanks for the replies!

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
start running.  lift weights, 6-8 reps max.  no gyne i see really.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
i agree with that, lift weights. you'll have a great chest when it is filled with muscle.
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline RandomGuy17

• Posting Member
I just went to the doctors for an ear infection, and plucked up the courage to ask the doctor well he said it looks and feels like breast tissue, but to be honest i got the feeling he didnt know much about it? Now i'm confused. he didnt feel for a gland or anything. But said he will get in touch and referr me to someone!  :-\

Offline RandomGuy17

• Posting Member
It really does affect me, im always complaining about it to my friends and family who constantly tell me its nothing, yet i know it is. Yesterday when i told my dad that i really want it sorted he offered to pay for the surgery for me, which is great. I'm just worried that they bugger it up or something, if i had it done and it looked worse than it does now. Have not yet heard from the doctor and i dont have a clue how/where to go about getting surgery.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024