Author Topic: how do i go about surgery? found out my insurance covers gyno..  (Read 2493 times)

Offline dcp330c330c

• Posting Member
Hi, so I have gyno, pretty positive i do.. had it since i can remember and have lost a lot of weight over the last couple years with no avail of it going away.

My family insurance cover gyno conditions for surgery went onto the site and it says so and was wondering what do i do to get the surgery? go doctor first for tests? i remember reading before i have to go the hospital to get tests is this right? being honest i really dont even want to go to the doctor even and take my t shirt off i would prefer to just go get the surgery tomorrow with my insurance details ha but i know its not that simple.

any advice and info wud be great thanks. plus im from ireland so if anyone knows of good surgeons would be great also.

Offline JamesDawson

• Bronze Member
I had my surgery done by Dr. Malcolm Kell, he is a breast surgeon in the mater hospital in Dublin. I had blood tests before the operation, then had an appointment with an endocrinologist and then had a consultation with Dr. Malcolm Kell.

My surgery went great since I was in very good hands and the scars are healing up nicely. Their are a few others surgeons and I can get you the name of guy who is meant to be very good tomorrow.

Offline dcp330c330c

• Posting Member
I had my surgery done by Dr. Malcolm Kell, he is a breast surgeon in the mater hospital in Dublin. I had blood tests before the operation, then had an appointment with an endocrinologist and then had a consultation with Dr. Malcolm Kell.

My surgery went great since I was in very good hands and the scars are healing up nicely. Their are a few others surgeons and I can get you the name of guy who is meant to be very good tomorrow.

Thanks for replying, im in limerick and really want to get this done as soons as possible. Do I go to my local doctor first? then im presumming he organises the blood tests ya? how soon can i be gone with this c*nt of a problem. Please try get me details for tomorrow it will be a great help bud. And do you know if he does the surgery with people under vhi? thanks again. talk to u soon.

I just seen a previous comment u left before that u only it one side, thats exactly what i have, i can grab a small handful of gland on one side and only a pinch on the other, just pretty much a little fat that if it was the same on the other side, a bit of chest excercises would fix.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024