Author Topic: i know im not a doctor or anything but  (Read 3192 times)

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
i am determined to deal with this shit and get rid of it i am going to be trying a lot of stuff. It will go away
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 04:47:26 PM by bassplayer »

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
I am currently on a strict diet havent had a soda for 6 months taking cycles of stacker 2. I have gone threw a bottle a few months ago and i think it works. You cant take to much of something or your body gets used to it. So i use it 3-4 times a week till the bottle is gone. I am taking zinc and vitex everyday. I also going to start using Rebound xt and Nolvadex. After my cycle or during it im going to get this spray. Its called LipoDerm-Y this stuff is supposed to really work. http://www.1fast400.com/product_reviews.php?products_id=105 many people said it helped there gyn. We cant sit around guys come on. With everything im doing im also working out and stuff you cant sit on your ass and hope for these supplements to work. Key word is supplement which doesnt mean take it and let it do its stuff its ment to help. Also a lot of green tea is supposed to help.  Studies indicate that green tea leads to a significant increase in energy expenditure and weight loss in humans, and this effect is much larger than that which can be attributed to the caffeine alone [36-37]. This is because green tea inhibits the enzyme catechol-O-methyl-transferase (COMT), which in turn causes an increase in lipolytic hormone levels.

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
also staying away from sugar and chicken and stuff. Only eating organic foods. Im only eating when im hungry not to snack.

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
Zinc is important for processes of the immune system in the body, as well as hormone production and sperm production.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
i am determined to deal with this shit and get rid of it i am going to be trying a lot of stuff. It will go away

Dude, sometimes the best of intentions are met with defeat. You can change your diet and work out till your blue in the face.  If you really do have gyne, either an endocrinologist and/or a PS is your best bet.  

Several years ago, I was workout and diet obsessed.  After about 1 full year of very consistent, hardcore training and dieting, I was ripped.  I even had abs.  But it all went for not when I still had fat boobs.

I got so depressed that I kept eating until I gained a total of 80 pounds.  :'( :'(  Now i'm battling back and loosing weight, it's a long struggle but i'm making progress.

Maybe you're different, maybe it'll work for you.

But maybe you're not "there" yet.  If you feel you can beat this on your own.  Give it a shot.  I sincerely hope you do.  Good luck.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 09:36:30 PM by jc71 »

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
thanks man ill beat it trust me

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
Thanks for all the replies guys!

I am taking a product called ZMA. Zinc is good for lowering estrogen levels... so I have read anyways....

John.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024