Author Topic: Using Student Loan to pay for surgery?  (Read 4070 times)

Offline Violating

• Posting Member
would I be able to take out a student loan and then pay for the surgery using that money?

just wondering, because I need these things off before I go to college and summer,

I want to be a new man.

Offline mg2892

• Posting Member
I'm in the same boat-- would like to know the answer.

Offline Personal1

• Bronze Member

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
While I can easily understand why you would be thinking along these lines, I cannot believe this is a good idea.

Using a loan to pay adds a lot to the ultimate cost.
Grandpa Dan

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
yes, it is a great idea.  as a matter of fact, it's exactly what I am doing now.

If you really think about it, how long will it take you to save up seven-thousand dollars.  As a full time student and part time employee, it can be years.  Get that student loan, the interest rate is lower than the interest rate you would get from an independent loan at a bank, and use it to pay for your surgery. 

I was in the same boat as you a few years back and wish I would have just done it then.  Now I finally decided that it was taking way to long to save the money.  It's just easier if you get the moobs off, and then work hard to pay back that loan.  If you do, you'll be much more confident with any job you take on.  Go bus tables, go work at a deli. It won't matter, and the best part about it is that you won't be worrying about wearing a silly t-shirt work uniform that shows your moobs.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Wait, what is the limit on these loans? Do they determine your loan by your credit? so basically if your a student you can get a student loan?!
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline Violating

• Posting Member
Wait, what is the limit on these loans? Do they determine your loan by your credit? so basically if your a student you can get a student loan?!

depends usually on your tuition cost,
and no they dont determine your loan by your credit, since students dont really have credit, they dont count that in.

and yes, basically if you're a college student you can get a student loan.

Offline rocksteady

It's based on your schools "cost of living" and tuition.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024