Author Topic: Deposit Before Surgery  (Read 3222 times)

Offline ryan08

• Posting Member
Hey Guys,

I have my consultation booked with Dr. Karidis for the 5th of December and as I understand it you have to place £1000 down as a deposit to secure your surgery??

My Question is, is it possible to put more than this amount of money down??

I'd like to put down about £2500 if I opt to go for surgery after my consultation, which will mean I only have around £1500 to pay come the time of my op (hopefully Jan)

Any answers would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Offline sometimesuk

• Bronze Member
  • EXERCISE MACHINES - PUNISHMENT FOR EATING TOO MUCH
Alright mate.

I dont know from past experience, but I would almost bet on it, that they will rip the money from your hand's as soon as you offer it to them.

Personally I would keep the money as long as I can. Better making interest in your account than in theirs. Also consider how do you stand if you chnage your mind, and want your money back.

I would just pay the minimum deposit if I were you.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
yeah go for minimum deposit.
the later you pay your money means they will have a better incentive to do a top class job :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline ryan08

• Posting Member
Thanks guys does make sense

My logic was that with Christmas cming up I would be best putting it somewhere it was impossible to spend the money I have been saving for the op haha!

Offline kingboob

Thanks guys does make sense

My logic was that with Christmas cming up I would be best putting it somewhere it was impossible to spend the money I have been saving for the op haha!

I doubt there would be any problem with paying in advance.  Surgeons love money and have Christmas shopping to do too!  :D :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024