Author Topic: Consultation number 3 - Benjamin Norris - Bondi, Sydney UPDATED  (Read 3606 times)

Offline knowledgeispower

• Posting Member
UPDATE: I finally saw Dr Norris and he was much better than the other 2 previous surgeons I had consultations with and posted here about. I knew straight away he was the one to go for.
He's definitely very clued up and after I told him about what incisions the other Doctors suggested, he asked me if they were Cosmetic Surgeons or Plastic Surgeons. I guess he felt they were a bit sketchy too, offering these non-standard methods.

He even pointed something the other two hadn't: I have a few fold lines on my chest, he said they were called: 'Infra-mammary folds'. It's when the skin attaches to the fat and forms like a frown line but on your chest. He said he could get rid of those too.
I have a lot of fat under my arms, so he said he will remove that too because otherwise it will look funny. He asked if I minded a bit of extra bruising down the sides.. I said nope.
He's definitely one of those surgeons who's 'on your side' - a lot of other surgeons and doctors seem to be fighting against you. You get the feeling he's really looking after your best interests.
He told me he does a lot of fix up jobs for bad gynecomastia jobs too.

He asked me a few questions like:
-are you comfortable taking your shirt off walking down the street?
-are you comfortable taking your shirt off at the beach?
-also questions about embarrassment with partners etc

So yeah, the psychological effect is a big one.
I think some guys don't care about that side and he was checking that out with me and he agreed I was doing the right thing by having surgery..

- - -
Can't wait to see what Dr Norris says when I see him.
Also psyched to look at his before and after pics.
I've heard nothing but great things on this forum.
This thread will be edited and updated once I've had a consultation, could be a few months away guys..
If anyone else has seen him recently feel free to chime-in on this thread.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 05:45:27 AM by knowledgeispower »

Offline EY2012

• Posting Member
Glad you're seeing Dr Norris, he is fantastic :) it's been 2.5 months since my surgery and I am loving life :)

Offline Lemmiwinks21

• Posting Member
Yeah i'll second that. I'm about 9 weeks out and cheering. I really have started to forget about the whole thing. Dr Norris is extremely good at what he does, and is a fair bit cheaper than those other two you mentioned.

Offline EY2012

• Posting Member
Yeah you kind of forget it even existed..

Offline knowledgeispower

• Posting Member
this is encouraging to read, thanks guys!

Offline jamescones

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024