Author Topic: Finally booking a consultation with Dr. Fielding (6 WEEKS POST OP)  (Read 15505 times)

Mikec1294

Thanks, the pictures really don't do it justice. I hate taking photos of myself and I didn't get a chance to get a before pic when the nipples weren't retracted and cold but they were really really puffy before.

Mikec1294

Today is 19 days post op...

Dr. Fielding told me I could take the vest off "around the 19th" so I think I might take it off after my shower today....and then put it back on at night...

Mikec1294

I think I have a *slight* crater formation on the left side, but I've read that at this point it can just be uneven tissue, swelling combination, so I'll massage and wait it out and hope it goes away, but other than that I'm so happy :)

Mikec1294

Alright,

I'm almost 4 weeks post OP and I think I'm ready to move on. I'm still healing but am already extremely happy. I just want to thank you guys for all the posts on this forum because if I didn't read these posts I never would have gone ahead and schedule a consultation.

If anything happens or changes I'll check in and keep you guys updated.

Offline thisischris

• Posting Member

Mikec1294

6 1/2 WEEK POST OP UPDATE

Still some slight hard tissue underneath, but here's how I'm looking

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
Nice man. What about that slight crater you had? disappear yet? I hear they do with more healing.
My surgery was done on Oct 20th, 2014 by Dr. J. Craig Fielding in Toronto, Ontario.

Mikec1294

Hey

things are continuing to look better and better.

I almost don't even remember what my chest looked or felt like before; and when I see pre-op photos I'm so shocked at how I walked around like that for so long.

Offline Getrekt

Great results, very inspiring. What was your total costs at the end of everything?

Offline whatsittoyou

good longer term review, thanks.  How bad is the scarring?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024