Author Topic: Friends with gyno  (Read 4832 times)

Offline Dominic1982

• Posting Member
I'm curious if anyone has a friend in real life who also has gynecomastia? If so, has that been a positive experience? Are you able to openly discuss the subject with your friend?

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Yes, I have friends with gynecomastia but...they do not accept it or recognize it. Some of them are bigger than I am (44A/B, closer to a full B and growing) and they absolutely NEED support. I guess I may be the ice-breaker here as knowledge of my "abundance" and the need to support that "abundance" slowly spreads here at work. One of the bosses here is easily a 46D with smatterings of,A, B, and C cups. Not that I am looking for these things but some things are so obvious they cannot be hidden. Sometimes it takes one with the "guts" to "support" himself and be the leader.

Offline Dominic1982

• Posting Member
I understand. It is something that I notice about other men as well. Too bad none of them feel open enough to talk about it. I wish I had a close relationship with another man who could understand me that way.

hammer

Not all guys really care that they have breast or feel that they need to use support! I also have also known women through the years that never owned a bra! Some feel that they are more comfortable without a bra on. It comes down to person choice to how it make one feel.

Some of the guys I know state that they know they have some good size man boobs, but they add, who doesn't and who cares? They could care less about it, nor are they interested it any kind of support for them.

I have a lot of farmers in my family. There aren't many that even own a pair of sneakers! They may wear a pair of shorts at a family reunion and look totally stupid in their work boots and cut offs (the one and only pair they have) playing volley ball. This is the way they are and if they have gyne, they wouldn't even give it a second thought.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
How come we pay so much attention to it? Is it due to the society we have to deal with or is it far simpler than that. There are times I just could not care about my gyne and other times I am sure everyone can see my boobs sticking out all over. I am good one day and uptight on another. I guess it takes time and help from others,

hammer

You've heard that ones man trash is another mans treasure!  I have several hundreds of dollars worth of new glass in my garage and a very good rack type glass cutter! When I was in buisness I use to convert closets into China hutches or build cabinet with class door fronts and even repair windows and do widow replacements. So I had a very big assortment of glass.

My brother once asked me why don't you bust up all that glass and get rid of those racks and glass cutting  machine. I said just because you don't know what to do with a piece of glass or know how to use a class cutter doesn't mean that I should throw out hundreds or even thousands of dollars worth of equipment! 

I was a master carpenter and a journeyman welder, so when you walk into my garage you see a shop that is a cross between a carpenters/welders shop with all the tools to go with it! This is what is important to me! My brothers garage has cars in it and a few other things to do yard work, that's what is important to him!

So, what it boils down to is very simple! What matters to one person, doesn't even get noticed on another! That is why I also tell people that others don't see your breast or gyne the same way the you see it! For the most part they really do notice it, or they don't care!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024