Author Topic: 27 y/o gynecomastia surgery, Dr Feng Chong, Edmonton, AB  (Read 6035 times)

Offline jden00

Today is Day 1 post op from my gynecomastia surgery with lipo done by Dr Feng Chong in Edmonton, Alberta. Im already very happy with the results of my surgery and only have mild bruising and pain. Dr Chong said I had a mild case of gyno, however i think it always seems more severe to the individual, so for me, I notice a huge difference. My overall experience with Dr Chong was positive. He's straight to the point and doesn't waste time, so anyone who is looking to get a procedure done by him, my advice is to go to your consultation prepared with your questions, and to do your homework on the precedure. He's a very sought after and busy surgeon, so don't expect him to baby you through the process and spend a significant amount of time with you if you don't have questions to ask. His staff is very friendly and his office manager, Michelle is there to help you with all the administrative stuff that is required for the surgery ($1000 deposit, pre op doctor visit forms, blood work, etc.) My initial consult was on November 21, 2016 and my surgery date was January 9, 2017. Total cost of surgery $7035 CDN.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024