Author Topic: Nice bra but to much protrusion.  (Read 5691 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Went to get a bone density test today but could not wear anything with buttons or zippers.  So I found an old shirt with no buttons and a pairs of sweat pants but was afraid to wear a bra.  I had no idea what to expect.  But in the end  it would not of mattered.  After it was over I went to my favorite store and found a nice padded bra to wear home and it fit very nicely but once I out my shirt on it was obvious that I was wearing a bra and when I tucked my shirt in I got much worse.  I instantly remembered those old 60's movies with the girls in big skirts and tight sweaters.  There was no way you could not notice that I was wearing a bra,  I am not ready for that and I know the wife is not, so I didn't buy it.  Just to much protrusion for me right now.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 04:26:09 AM by Athena12@ »
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline SideSet

If you have breasts, you need to wear a bra, and if you wear a bra, it is going to lift and shape your breasts, so, for your good, here's hoping your wife gets used to it soon.  Good luck

aboywithgirls

Sideset is right. When it comes to bras, comfort and concealment do not coexist. It seems the more comfortable that my bra is, the more my boobs project .

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Yesterday the wife and I went to a Vanity Fair Outlet and I bought a nice white padded bra with black lace on the top half of the cups and three way to place the adjustment straps in the back and an adjustment in the front to bring the breast closer together.  A $36 bra on sale for about $5.  It was very comfortable but it also drove me back to the pink bra I turned down the day before.  I tried it on with a regular button shirt and it was hardly noticeable so,   But I will wear it in the back yard tomorrow with a regular T shirt to show the wife why I did not buy it the first place. I am wonder what she will say.

bikerbob

Depending on how big you are, you might want to start out with a sports or leisure bra.  They are easier to conceal under a shirt because they don't have hooks or other hardware and some of them lie flat against your skin.   They control the girls without drawing attention to them.  They are not as comfortable as a fitted cup but I find it a good compromise.  I tried wearing one of my wife's soft cup underwires for a couple of days, even did some mountain biking in it.  It felt better than I expected but it made it really obvious that I have breasts.   On the other hand, I might order a lace underwire in my size and occasionally just let them fly.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I am a expanding 36B but under a T-shirt I look like a 36C, so  I don't wear them.  If I could get rid of the up tick in my Estradiol and of the big gut that is causing both the breast growth I would be a happy man.  But it is also causing my hips to be rounder.  But my doctor seems to think every thing is fine sine I refuse to have surgery,  My Estradiol is high and that is the female growth hormone which is directly related to breast growth in both women and men. It also causes growth in the thighs and stomach. So I am sort of screwed no matter what I do,

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
this weekend with the high temperatures I said to heck with it and put on one off my padded bras (they keep the right side from hurting so much) and a polo shirt and went all over town.  You could tell I was wearing a bra (or I had a hell of a nice small rack) and not even the wife said anything.  Nobody in any of the stores I went into said a thing and I felt fine.  Caring less and less about what people think.  As the one of my cartoon hero's said "I am what I am and that's all that I am".

Offline SideSet

Did you ever end up buying that bra that you liked, but did not initially get because you thought it had too much oomph?

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Yes, I went back the next day and tried it on under a normal Short Sleeve Shirt and the protrusion was almost gone.  After that I bought it.

Offline SideSet

Wonderful. It sounds like a very nice bra and that you like to very much, so glad you now have it

Offline paulpark21

• Bronze Member
One way to mitigate projection is to wear a size larger shirt that usual.  Especially true with a Tee or polo shirt.  If you have breasts and don't want the projection to show (or show as much), stay away from fitted shirts.

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
I've had similar problems, and I've found that unlined bras can be helpful. Torrid's site allows you to search by padding level, with unlined as an option. I also have a Dominique minimizer bra that's great for this. It shapes everything nicely but has very thin cups, so you aren't adding volume to your chest.

Offline Johndoe1

What I have found with unlined bras is they have a more natural shaping of the breasts and that can be huge in trying to draw attention away from the chest. While I love molded cup bras for the shaping and comfort, depending on the shirt, you may not want all that feminine look and while you may show, it looks more natural and people don't seem to notice when it is natural looking, even if you are showing more.

Something women have known for a long time: You have to wear the right bra with the right top. They usually do that to emphasis the breasts. It also works in the opposite direction to help minimize the effect of the breasts. It has worked successfully for me.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Catmando

Just because you have breast you don't have to wear a bra at all! I feel that if you develop that nasty rash under your breast from a yeast infection or you find comfort in wearing a bra why would you want to wear a bra at all? They uncomfortable  restrict movement and are very ugly!

aboywithgirls

Just because you have breast you don't have to wear a bra at all! I feel that if you develop that nasty rash under your breast from a yeast infection or you find comfort in wearing a bra why would you want to wear a bra at all? They uncomfortable  restrict movement and are very ugly!

I'm not sure why Im even attempting t9 explain this but, here goes. Bras are made for support and comfort and shape of breasts.  I the last bra that I was an Elomi Matilda in a 38H. Its a lace cup underwire. I can't go braless. A bra helps me.get through my day.. Otherwise the girls are running wild under my shirt. I end up with my skin irritated. Boob sweat is awful to deal with and embarrassing too! Not to mention how heavy they get. A good, well fitted bra makes all of these things go away. 

You obviously have never had to deal with these issues and don't understand what acceptance means.  It means that you accept both the good and the bad that goes with having breasts. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024