Author Topic: I love my gynecumastia. Anyone else?  (Read 8637 times)

Offline Tyson1246

• Posting Member
I have finally accepted my gyno. I find them enjoyable and sentual

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
Me too, I love my girls !

Offline Johndoe1

I don't know if I would say I love them, but I have come to accept them and admit that having them hasn't been the curse I thought they were. Once I got over the hate and resentfulness of having them, I have come to the conclusion that they are no worse than the hanging junk between my legs. That too gets in the way sometimes and I live just fine with them then why shouldn't I be able to live with my girls. Treat them right and they will treat me right. Once I got that straight in my head, life with them has gotten better even if it means bras for support. Andd I will leave it at that.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline 42CSurprise!

Interesting to read the threads listed at the bottom of the page... everyone speaking about loving our breasts.  This is a bit mind boggling given the suffering we've all experienced because our bodies didn't look like what is held up to be the standard of male perfection.  Let's not forget that the diagnosis of gynecomastia is simply descriptive.  The only complications spoken about in having this condition are...

Emotional or psychological problems due to changed physical appearance.

There is a reason our family doctors have not suggested we treat the condition because of some medical necessity.  There is a reason medical insurance won't cover the cost of surgery.  It is considered cosmetic, exactly like breast augmentation would be for a woman.  The question ETERNALLY, is whether our shame of having the body we do will consume us, or whether we'll find acceptance, which is what happens on one side of this website.  That is what brings me to this website... and so I sit writing this, a lovely unpadded, underwire brassiere holding my breasts that I've come to enjoy.  Who would have thought nipples could produce such tantalizing sensations?  I know now...

I don't like the diagnostic term gynecomastia but it offers a succinct explanation for my having breasts.  I'm grateful for that.  But bottom line, THIS is the body I was given at birth and that has carried me through life.  I don't wish to reject it any longer... so I'll simply enjoy my breasts and wear brassieres that enhance their appearance.  I'm quite mesmerized by them... go figure!  :P

Offline blad

Developing breasts as a teen was an obvious disaster. The embarrassment and public humiliation in school was extensive. The comments of "you need a bra" or "what is your bra size" were daily and continuous.

The continuous comments that I needed a bra lead me to try one to see if I actually would fit one and to see how a bra felt. The unexpected outcome was not only to confirm that I did fit a bra rather well, but that I immediately liked wearing a bra, felt good in one, and my breasts looked good in one. At that point I liked having breasts and liked playing with them while wearing a bra. But at the same time I was still embarrassed in public with displaying my breast size and the negative comments continued.

It was an odd and complicated balance of hating having breasts but also enjoying wearing a bra and the feel of my breasts. If I could have been left alone and not made to feel embarrassed, I would have been content with my breasts and to keep wearing a bra all the time. I also began to realize that not only did I like wearing a bra, but it actually felt better to wear one and found it increasingly irritating if I did not. (I can not understand how  some women go braless).

So, the discovery of how well I fit and liked wearing a bra was a big turning point in my acceptance of having breasts and actually liking them. Only perceived or real social metrics held back my complete fulfillment.

My rate of acceptance would have been accelerated if my mom, who was well aware of my breast development and had me examined, had suggested trying a bra. This would have given an early safe zone to build from. But my wife eventually filled that roll for me to go forth in total acceptance and wear a bra daily. I am totally satisfied wearing a bra for my breasts.

I feel that if more men with gyno tried a bra, they may be unexpectedly surprised at their response and satisfaction. There is power in the bra to heal.
If the bra fits, wear it.

boobs are normal

Yes.!
I don't perhaps agree with all sentiments expressed in this thread but I enjoy mine.
When my wife asked what I was going to do about "them". My flippant response was "enjoy them". 
Further thought convinced me that was exactly the best response. Enjoy them or let boobs screw me mentally and ruin life. Breast reduction is expensive and carries risk Also often does not give the desired effect. Hormone therapy carries risk.
So Yes, YES I I enjoy them - so does my wife now.

I look after them keep them comfortable (underwired bra for me), even if that means they are a little more prominent, though that is not the intent. If the bra shows - let others deal with it!

This is the acceptance part of the site which is, as stated on the site itself includes those who might even come to the point where they "celebrate" the changes to their chest. 
Some do, I am very happy to be among them.

Offline 42CSurprise!

Perhaps inspired by this thread and after posting a comment above, I had a Zoom meeting with four women friends whom I've know for years.  We met twice a month for three years before Covid arrived on the scene and weekly for the last six months.  We joke that I'm one of the girls.  When it came time for me to share I told them the story about my breasts and gynecomastia and eventually said I was wearing a brassiere at that moment.  In fact, I'd put the brassiere on after waking and am still wearing it six hours later.  The group has definitely touched on some very personal matters and I've certainly heard my share about women's health challenges.  I expected I'd be received respectfully and I was.  In fact, one friend spoke about her two sons, one of whom had surgery on his chest and one of whom spent years considering transitioning while he actively crossdressed.  When I finished my share I offered to show them my breasts.  I'd thought simply to lean back so the camera could pick up my breasts in the tee shirt I was wearing.  Two the women said they preferred not seeing it.  I think in retrospect they may have thought I was going to show them my breasts in the brassiere.  After the meeting ended, the two women who were interested in seeing my breasts stayed.  After I'd leaned back to give them that simple view one said, she'd thought I would show them my brassiere.  I pulled up the tee shirt and there sat my lovely breasts in the shiny cups of my brassiere.  I pressed my fingers into each breast and the woman with the crossdressing son said "you've got real boobs."  I do and now all of these friends know it.  There was much laughter about the fact I was the ONLY person at the meeting actually wearing a brassiere... they were all braless and dressed so that fact wasn't obvious.  What a dance...

Offline 42CSurprise!

Knowing how long it took most of us to contemplate acceptance of bodies we felt shame about for much of our lives and what a huge leap into the unknown men wearing brassieres is... we can imagine there are a great many men suffering in silence.  What a blessing to find this website and the men here who have had the courage to give this alternative a try.  Wonderful that you've felt such pleasure from having taken that step.  I feel the same way and now my breasts are no longer a source of embarrassment, but instead a source of pleasure.  I perhaps have gone a bit over the top... but today I've worn four different brassieres.  Since I didn't go for a fitting, I've been experimenting with modestly priced brassieres I've bought on E-Bay.  They each have their appeal aesthetically and the different styles definitely fit my breasts a bit differently.  I've found a style that seems the perfect combination of fit and appearance.  In that brassiere my bosom is quite stunning both to look at and to caress... can I use that word?  Bad boy...  8)

Offline MarcoB

• Silver Member
it actually felt better to wear one and found it increasingly irritating if I did not. (I can not understand how  some women go braless).
Same here.  It correlates with the fact that 80% of women are wearing the wrong size.  I've had a few that I got rid of almost immediately; but I have others that are super comfortable all day.

Do I love my gyne (which is minor compared to that of many others here)?  Hmmm...not really, although I'm not devastated by it like some.  I can't believe how much time I have spent in the last 3½ years trying to learn more about what was happening to me (and it wasn't until more recently I realized that the pain was because one breast was starting to grow, and it's bigger than the other); and I have also spent hundreds of dollars trying different bras, first just sports bras (really just a cheap pull-over bralette) as recommended by marathoners since I thought all I had was "runners' nipple," ie, bleeding nipple fissures just from friction on the inside of my jersey (although it was strange that it always happened on the same side), then eventually needing one all the time to be comfortable at all, then after more growth, finding that the one breast did not like being squashed but the soreness/itching/irritation (I can't find a suitable description) was relieved by a bra with an actual cup.  I'd be lying if I said there wasn't any fun in the process.

I don't consider surgery an option though.  If I could instantly change it all, I would; but since I can't, I'll make the best of it.  Hopefully it will remain small enough that I can always hide it when necessary, even while wearing a comfortable bra.  I always wondered why women were so resistant to getting sweaty.  Well, now I guess I know one reason.  A bra is not comfortable when you're sweaty, except my stretchy pull-over ones I wear under my jersey and undershirt on my bike, which I do not feel when I'm riding even though I sweat like crazy.  (They're not very comfortable for non-athletic situations though.)  I sometimes want to walk or jog to the post office or a store a mile away, and in the heat, the sweat pattern on the back of my shirt makes the outline of the bra very plain to see, so I try going without.  What a pain, especially when I jog.  I can't wait to put one on again when I get home, but I have to wait until I cool off and dry off.  Cooler weather is coming, and I'll enjoy it and enjoy wearing my favorites.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 05:53:47 AM by MarcoB »

boobs are normal

For most of us as my ID suggests boobs (of any size) are normal.
In my case a normal shift in male /female hormone balance with advancing age. 
The problem is with societal norms. Let society deal with it!

I am sure flat chested women suffer as much as we do, but not I suspect, from their  own sex. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
I wonder why the two chose not to see.  How did they say it?  How did you feel?

Offline 42CSurprise!

I wonder why the two chose not to see.  How did they say it?  How did you feel?
I simply asked all four if they wanted to see my breasts and two said no.  Our friendship is deep enough that we respect choices made by others.  I know one of those women is very supportive of the healing work I've been doing and she knows my full history.  The other is one of the most loving people I know.  I was fine with their expressing their preferences... that is why I asked.

Offline 42CSurprise!

I wore my favorite brassiere this afternoon when stopping by my local library to pick up a book and then to the bank to deposit some checks that had accumulated.  As always, I wore a long sleeve shirt to hide my breasts.  As anyone who has been reading what I share on this website knows, I'm not simply taking care of my breasts, I'm exploring the feelings associated with having them and some of those feelings are sexual.  My favorite brassiere is a favorite because it feels good on my body but also because of the lovely things it does for my breasts... pulling everything together to create a very becoming bosom.  Obviously I'm not trying to show them off... hence the shirt... but today as I did my errands I was very conscious of how much I enjoyed the presence of my breasts, the feeling of the brassiere around my chest, the cups holding each breast.  I was thoughtful about my actions, but I wasn't overly concerned if someone saw me reach into the neck of my tee shirt to adjust a brassiere strap.  It isn't so much that I love my gynecomastia as that I enjoy the full breasts now filling this sumptuous brassiere.  This is one of the few places in my life where I can say these things so honestly.  Amazing where life leads us.  Thanks everyone for engaging in this conversation.  I know my take on it all is a bit different, but it really is the product of my life experience.  Finding acceptance isn't always easy to do and it can take exactly what it does for us to get there.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I’m not sure “love” is the word but I am fascinated with the whole bra experience. Been wearing real bras for just two months now and can honestly say I will, for the rest of my life, wear a bra.
In just two months my breasts, while no means pretty, pretty much standard man breasts (wide set and shallow) have rounded out a little, I think, as my bras do seem fuller after the swoop and scoop. I do want them to be nicer looking though and want bras that encourage comfort, support and a good shape.
I do look at myself in the mirror with a bra on and fret about how the bra and breasts look.
It’s so weird that I spent most of my life ignoring them and avoiding any situation that might reveal I have breasts to now, doing due diligence to not be too noticeable and yet having fun wearing a bra.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 03:46:23 PM by Traveler »

Offline 42CSurprise!

Exactly the same Traveler... surprised that breasts that I felt the need to hide have become breasts I'm content to have on my chest... occasionally with a brassiere that puts everything where it belongs.  And yes, being aware of what they look like in a lovely brassiere is part of the journey.  I don't think I would ever say I love gynecomastia but at the very least I no longer hate the breasts that come with the package.  In fact, as the old Safeway commercial said... since we're neighbors, let's be friends... or since I have breasts, I think I'll enjoy them...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024