Author Topic: I love my gynecumastia. Anyone else?  (Read 9019 times)

Offline blad

Of course if you have just removed your bra before swimming topless you will have the visible bra line marks on the skin, which will definitely confirm that you wear a bra.

I stopped swimming since my teens due to not wanting to expose my breasts.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Blad,  I can understand not wanting to expose your breasts, just like a woman would not want to expose hers.   Have you thought about wearing a swim bra top? 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I'll revive this old thread and see if we can get the conversation "kick started' again....

I truely love my breasts, they are a part of me. I can't imagine life without them.
It was quite unfortunate that I hid them for so long in boy-mode!

I spend a great deal of money making sure mine are well supported in very nice bras. 💞
« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 05:15:45 PM by Justagirl💃 »
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

Same... i want to show them off and display them for all the world to see.

I am weird and a freak.

I am now to the point I wish the man side would fall away and i could go full female.

Again.
im weird.

Offline Justagirl💃

Same... i want to show them off and display them for all the world to see.

I am weird and a freak.

I am now to the point I wish the man side would fall away and i could go full female.

Again.
im weird.
Nothing weird about that at all. 

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
Nothing weird at all, I feel the same.

p.r.1974

Agreed! Nothing weird about wanting to be comfortable. When it is hot, I am in a v neck or a tank top at home. It would be really nice to wear it out without the trolls throwing shade if I did.

Offline blad

Wearing a bra makes me feel comfortable both physically and mentally about my breasts. 

From the first time I tried a bra as a teen, I felt better about having breasts and actually enjoyed them rather than being completely negative. Maybe it is a psychological affirmation or something. Or maybe Freud would say, "sometimes a bra is just a bra"

Offline Gino

• Posting Member
I've also come to accept my situation and to embrace it, at least within the limits which I'll outwardly display them. 

The issues I've had were sorting out whether I should wear a bra full time and to be "out" with friends and associates, not at all, or within limits.

To that end I decided to wear at home and working around the yard as well as whenever I'm away from home but not with associates and family. I'm in a very male dominated macho field so wearing a bra would def be a problem there. 

Anyway, being small in stature (5'3" @ 36B+) my gynecomastia is quite obvious and just about any bra style except lesbian concealer or sports types makes my boobs even more obvious. Funny out in public women readily notice and even stare at them but men do not. 

A large issue has been finding styles and brands that are comfortable and look right and after trying many brands in front hook / rear hook, wired / unwired, lined / unlined, and demi / full coverage styles I wound up with all unlined or sheer, lacy, and embroidered demi cut rear hook underwire styles. I'm hopeful that donations of my "misteaks" wound up on an appreciative buyer :-)

Luckily I also have found several brands that I can order online and be highly confident that they will fit perfectly. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Reading through this thread, I thought I’d share a weird encounter I had yesterday. I ran into my old shift manager from a job I had in college. She’s a very nice older lady who has always been very kind to me. I was working there when I had the mastectomy. She knew how depressed I had been before and how it had changed my life.

I was in just a tshirt. We were talking and then she stopped and got all concerned and asked if I was getting breasts again. I asked if it was that noticeable and she asked me if I had considered trying a bra. Before I could decide how to answer she went on to say she saw some plain pullover bras at Walmart - the kind teen girls wear.

I really don’t know how to talk about it and it really threw me for a loop that she brought it up. I keep thinking about the conversation.

Offline Justagirl💃

Congratulations on your first 'bra talk' with a coworker. 💞

Women "can" be a goldmine of information, and you will also find that many of them don't know much and wear the wrong bra. 

I have a dear friend that swears she is a 38C, but she is larger than I am (DDD). She talks about how uncomfortable her bra is and can't wait to get home, and she has been a C cup since high school (she's 86). She has 'quad boob' going on really bad and looks like watermelons in a sling shot. 

I told her I'm buying her a new bra, but I need to measure her first. She of course argued that she knows her size already. I told her different outlets use different measuring systems, and she will allow me to measure her (she is getting a free bra). 

I'll get her measured on Tuesday and buy her a bra next Saturday..

Offline Johndoe1

Reading through this thread, I thought I’d share a weird encounter I had yesterday. I ran into my old shift manager from a job I had in college. She’s a very nice older lady who has always been very kind to me. I was working there when I had the mastectomy. She knew how depressed I had been before and how it had changed my life.

I was in just a tshirt. We were talking and then she stopped and got all concerned and asked if I was getting breasts again. I asked if it was that noticeable and she asked me if I had considered trying a bra. Before I could decide how to answer she went on to say she saw some plain pullover bras at Walmart - the kind teen girls wear.

I really don’t know how to talk about it and it really threw me for a loop that she brought it up. I keep thinking about the conversation.
Some of the most compassion I have received over my gynecomastia has been from women. Some of the most vicious attacks have also been from women. I am happy to say the ratio by far favors compassion. I suspect it is because they have been ostracized over their breasts sometime in their lives and understands how we can feel having to deal with the unwanted attention. They have a perspective men do not. While my circle of friends who know is very small, they have all be so helpful in navigating the world of boobs. I am so thankful  for their compassion.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member
John, I can say that my experience was similar. Like many here, the portion of my life as a man with significant amounts of breast tissue that was only able to be managed by a bra, women, for the overwhelming majority were as supportive as the bra I wore. I found that because I lived WITH my breasts. I did was raised wearing a bra and treated them as any woman would. I had my first fitting when I was 16. I was 30 when I had my first mammogram. When I was 42, I spontaneously began lactating and pumped my breasts for several months. My girlfriends knew these things and treated me with empathy and respect. I was one of the girls. It made my transition so easy at work. I had a recent scare but it was not cancer however I did have a diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound because of it. As a woman, my breasts are very important to me and I am blessed to have them even though as a woman, I technically no longer have gynecomastia. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

I find all the other women are very supportive (for the most part).
They understand I have breasts just like they do, and I go through everything they do in just the same way.
Breast cancer and chemo after a lumpectomy, and mammogram every year since then as well.

The 'few' women that I have had problems with are usually very conservative/religious types that assume I take HRT and caused things myself (I don't need HRT). 
They tend to be very vocal, but don't listen at all. One lives here in the building and constantly tells me I will 'burn in hell'. I calmly told her I have a uterus just like she does the last time she confronted me (I'm intersex). 

Most women are very supportive! 💞

Offline Johndoe1

I technically no longer have gynecomastia.
[rant]
And this is something that bugs me with society. You technically haven't really physically changed other than presenting differently and having some cosmetic surgery to reflect your current presentation. Your breasts haven't changed at all. Other than that, you are still the same person inside, but what the growth on your chest has changed names. I call BS.

If I were a woman, I would have "breasts". But as a man, I have "gynecomastia". No I have "BREASTS". PERIOD. It should not matter whether I have a penis or a vagina. If I have developed mammary tissue, I. HAVE. BREASTS. End of story.[/rant]

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024