Author Topic: Bought my first (of many to come!) Pair of women's pants  (Read 9181 times)

Offline carfreak

• Posting Member
I went to Goodwill today and bought 2 pairs womens pants. The pair that fits is a 10 same as my 1st pair have. The other is a 12/31 and they are tight in the waist.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
I used to wear womens jeans and shorts all the time except when working. the fit was good the only thing i didnt like was the depth of the pockets. iused to wer size 20

Offline taxmapper

So I purchased a women's T shirt v neck and it looks much like a man’s initially.

But when I put it on, the only thing giving away my gender is my face.  That shirt made me look female!  Not a guy wearing a woman shirt,  but conforming to my body shape…. Female! 

Busted (and happy)

Hi Taxmapper

I think I get where you are coming from.
Women's t shirts in general are subtly but dramatically different as you appear to have discovered!
Typically they have wider and deeper necklines, closely fitted sleeves and added stretch and unsurprisingly....... look "female", but are comfortable.
They are, in short, designed to give some prominence to the bust. Something that many on here wish to avoid.

My comments, if you have any inclination to persist are as follows.

1. They are excellent "as is" for wearing under a shirt type top as they do tuck in much neater.
2. They are great worn tucked in but worn with an untucked shirt left partially or completely unbuttoned,
3. Women's t shirts are available in 100% cotton without stretch and a fairly small crew neck - ie closer to a male style. Look for a "loose fit" or go up one or possibly two sizes
4. Amazon have t shirts in shades aplenty if colour is part of the issue
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 11:58:13 AM by Busted (and happy) »

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
^ I often look at t shirts online. What I'm noticing more and more at the sites I browse is that t shirts are offered either as womens, or as unisex/mens. The one-way traffic continues! :( 

aboywithgirls

So I purchased a women's T shirt v neck and it looks much like a man’s initially.

But when I put it on, the only thing giving away my gender is my face.  That shirt made me look female!  Not a guy wearing a woman shirt,  but conforming to my body shape…. Female!
I think the first "ladies" top that I bought was a fitted baby blue v-neck tee. I was actually at Zoë and Company for a bra fitting about 20 years ago when I was still presenting male. I had finally found the bra that I was going to wear home. They also keep a couple different light tops that the sell on display in their fitting rooms. I was kinda fascinated by how soft it was and it was my size too! I tried it on and I was amazed how feminine I looked. My fitter came back in to check on me. I still remember the words she said "what a pretty little figure you have" and something like "why do you hide it?". I actually loved how I looked. I did buy the bra and top. I wore the bra home but, I wasn't ready for the top yet but, I did start  buying other ladies tops soon after. 

Love yah guys, 

Sophie ❤️

Offline carfreak

• Posting Member
What about short pants do/would you wear these?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024