Author Topic: 24 hours post op (with pics)  (Read 1642 times)

Offline Johnnyessex

• Posting Member
I had surgery just over 24 hours ago, i know its early days but WOW! What an improvement, this surgeon is awesome, all fat and glands were removed through small incisions in the arm pit, no cuts around the nipple. Pre and post op pic attached, if anyone is interested in seeing the progress please let me know an i shall add more photos as the healing progresses.

Offline Bantam

• Posting Member
Congrats mate!! Looks very good. I have a few questions I was hoping you could answer..I'm currently looking at different Drs. I know you went for Dr Vik Vijh. How long from the consultation did your actual surgery take place? Was it easy to book in terms of dates of surgery? Did you go fully under or was it a local anaesthetic? Was it only gland removal or gland and fat (lipo) And finally what was the total cost and does he have a finance option? Sorry for all the questions but Im hoping I can make an better decision based on the experience of other. Wishing you a quick and speedy recovery! 
Bantam

Offline Johnnyessex

• Posting Member
Hi Bud,

Dr Vijh is awesome, I highly recommend him. Not many surgeons are good enough to do the whole job through the arm pit. I had all glands and fat lipo removed. I was put out for the op and woke up in the recovery room about 1.5 hours after going in. I got the consultation pretty quick and surgery was about a month after.
Cost was around £4600 for op and £150 for consultation. I did get offered a finance option (think it was 0%) this was with the BMI hospital where Dr Vijh does the op.
If I was you I’d bite the bullet and get it done ASAP, my biggest regret is waiting so long.

Hope this answers all your questions, I’m here if you need to know anything else. John

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Hi

Yeah, im interested in seeing your progress and healing. Can you post some more post op pictures taken from a longer distance from you not like a selfie?
Is there any reason you go with Dr Vijh instead of Karidis? They both London based?

Offline Johnnyessex

• Posting Member
I shall try and get my girlfriend to take some pics from distance when I see her later.

The reason I went with Dr Vijh is because I didn’t want any incisions/stitches around my nipple. He is one of the only surgeons that is skilful enough to do the whole operation (glands and fat) all through the armpit.

I’m 11 days post op now and am sooo happy with the result. Hope it stays this way!

Offline Cristalis

• Silver Member
Thanks for the reply, do you have any indention or deformities or something that bothers you regarding your appearance? If no this is the same when your arms are in movement or raised and with your pecs flexed?
Im very interested to look good even when flexing or moving, being dynamic. Seen ok results when staying still and relaxed but everything changed when in move and flexing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024