Author Topic: If the bra fits wear it  (Read 21406 times)

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Bob,

I can seriously see now why you need a bra for comfort and support.  There are worlds of difference between a D cup and an H cup.  When I saw the first pictures and you saying "DD" I didn't think so, now I see why.  For what ever it's worth those are certainly the largest pair I've ever seen on a man.  With that kind of weight I would need a bra too.  Good that you got a proper fitting.  I know how uncomfortable ill fitting clothing can be.  Be comfortable with your body.  Bodies are just one of those cosmic jokes, for everybody.  Have fun.

aboywithgirls

Hammer,

That's some story. I thought my breaststroke were big and heavy at a 38DDD. For what it's worth I hope that life is still good for you. I've read a lot of your posts and you bring the common sense approach to the party.

I can't go an hour without my girls tugging on my back and shoulders and the girls themselves hurting so I'll continue to wear a bra for the reasons women do comfort and support.

hammer

Thank you gentleman,  I appreciate your comments very much!

Bob

Offline walt

• Gold Member
wow hammer is all I can say.we have a female friend that has her bras custom made she is in the Z range , in all my life have never seen as much .again if in need its a bra indeed!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024