Author Topic: U can burn chest fat through working out ( pseudo gyno only) Sorry Docs!  (Read 5693 times)

Offline SimoS

• Posting Member
Most of the professional surgeons here claim chest fat cant be removed by exercise? Well i find this a complete BS! Check this out and evaluate what wroking out and proper diet can do to you! Its all about Bf percentage! If u go under 10% ur body has no choice but to burn the chest fat(im talking about pseude gyno)

I want your pro opinions on this doc!
THIS PIC ISN'T ME! Just showing a friends progress from fat to cut after 2 years of training.....
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 11:03:48 AM by SimoS »

hammer

I'm no Doc SimoS and I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I never had boobs as small as yours, even when I had 22in biceps and a 6% bf while in the service and working construction. Later insulin and other health problem I went all the way to 330lbs and now back to 270lbs. I think their are many on this forum that would be proud to walk around shirtless with your chest, even your old one!

I may be wrong, but maybe you never had gynecomastia.

hammer

I should have added this quote (below by Dr. Michael Bermant MD) to my first reply! This was in another part of this forum. please note that the male breast can be fat! (first line) That may be your situation, be thankful that it is.

Gynecomastia male breasts can be fat, gland, or most commonly a combination of both. 
Sometimes skin and sagging tissues can be a factor.  Pseudo Gynecomastia
Pseudogynecomastia) is supposed to be fat only gynecomastia.  The problem with that
"classification" is that in almost every case of gynecomastia I have seen there
is some component of gland.  This gland can be very small, but it is present almost all
the time.  So do you have Pseudo gynecomastia when there is a 1%, 10%, 50%, or 90%
deformity from fat?  Reality just does not work that way.

The Anatomy of Gynecomastia will consist of fat, gland, and skin. This is the same as
Female Breast Anatomy. A natural female breast will have gland, fat and skin. When a
female breast has more fat, it is not called a "Pseudo Breast."  The female
breast is no more a breast with more gland than one of more fat.

These are reasons I do not like the term "pseudogynecomastia."

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline SimoS

• Posting Member
I should have added this quote (below by Dr. Michael Bermant MD) to my first reply! This was in another part of this forum. please note that the male breast can be fat! (first line) That may be your situation, be thankful that it is.

Gynecomastia male breasts can be fat, gland, or most commonly a combination of both. 
Sometimes skin and sagging tissues can be a factor.  Pseudo Gynecomastia
Pseudogynecomastia) is supposed to be fat only gynecomastia.  The problem with that
"classification" is that in almost every case of gynecomastia I have seen there
is some component of gland.  This gland can be very small, but it is present almost all
the time.  So do you have Pseudo gynecomastia when there is a 1%, 10%, 50%, or 90%
deformity from fat?  Reality just does not work that way.

The Anatomy of Gynecomastia will consist of fat, gland, and skin. This is the same as
Female Breast Anatomy. A natural female breast will have gland, fat and skin. When a
female breast has more fat, it is not called a "Pseudo Breast."  The female
breast is no more a breast with more gland than one of more fat.

These are reasons I do not like the term "pseudogynecomastia."

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

I made this thread cause doctors here say that there isn't such thing as PSEUDO GYNO! they claim that if there is excess fat in your chest that it gyno for sure which is BS! Also this isn't me! I made a thread for my condition!

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
Seems like you're fighting an uphill battle on this one bud.  Everyone who has found this site found it because they had exhausted all resources.  They worked out tirelessly, they cleaned up their diets, they lifted weights, and they did cardio religiously.  What happened?  Despite getting in better shape, their fatty breasts remain. 

Search this site, it's rife with stories and pics of blokes who thought they could work it out, and ended up finding out the hard way that surgery is the only option.  Sure, if you have breast fat, which most guys do, that might go away with diet and exercise if you adhere to some sort of spartan lifestyle.  But who wants to do that?  Some guys didn't win the genetic lottery, so their bodies just happen to place fat on their chest first and lose it their last?  Are you suggesting they bust their ass to reach 8% bodyfat and then work their ass off the rest of their life to keep it there? 

That's ridiculous, and I know, because I did that. You see, I'm one of those guys that no matter how much I ran, how heavy I lifted, how little I ate, my chest always bothered me. Sure, exercising got me in shape but what I always found out was that the fat remained.  It didn't matter if I dropped down to 160lbs despite being 5'11 or whether I got down to 12% bf (the lowest I ever went).  The fact of the matter was that the fat remained. 

Because of that, I'm convinced that sometimes it cannot be worked out. Either way, life is for living.  I like eating healthy and working out just as much as the next guy but I don't want to live a spartan lifestyle just have my chest in perfect condition. With surgery, I no longer have to do that.  I'm a comfortable at 180lbs, my chest looks great and guess what, I still eat wings and pizza and drink beer.  Does that mean I'm going to gain it all back?  No, because I've never had a weight problem.  I've had a fat accumulation in the chest problem and when I turned 30, I realized that I wasn't going to live a life of extreme moderation just so my body looked normal. 

To others reading this post, if you seriously think that pseudo gyne can be worked off, then try it.  Maintaining 8% bodyfat is too strict of a lifestyle for me. I'm perfectly comfortable at 15%, 180lbs, and gyne free. That, my friends, requires almost effortless maintenance on my part.

Offline SimoS

• Posting Member
Seems like you're fighting an uphill battle on this one bud.  Everyone who has found this site found it because they had exhausted all resources.  They worked out tirelessly, they cleaned up their diets, they lifted weights, and they did cardio religiously.  What happened?  Despite getting in better shape, their fatty breasts remain. 

Search this site, it's rife with stories and pics of blokes who thought they could work it out, and ended up finding out the hard way that surgery is the only option.  Sure, if you have breast fat, which most guys do, that might go away with diet and exercise if you adhere to some sort of spartan lifestyle.  But who wants to do that?  Some guys didn't win the genetic lottery, so their bodies just happen to place fat on their chest first and lose it their last?  Are you suggesting they bust their ass to reach 8% bodyfat and then work their ass off the rest of their life to keep it there? 

That's ridiculous, and I know, because I did that. You see, I'm one of those guys that no matter how much I ran, how heavy I lifted, how little I ate, my chest always bothered me. Sure, exercising got me in shape but what I always found out was that the fat remained.  It didn't matter if I dropped down to 160lbs despite being 5'11 or whether I got down to 12% bf (the lowest I ever went).  The fact of the matter was that the fat remained. 

Because of that, I'm convinced that sometimes it cannot be worked out. Either way, life is for living.  I like eating healthy and working out just as much as the next guy but I don't want to live a spartan lifestyle just have my chest in perfect condition. With surgery, I no longer have to do that.  I'm a comfortable at 180lbs, my chest looks great and guess what, I still eat wings and pizza and drink beer.  Does that mean I'm going to gain it all back?  No, because I've never had a weight problem.  I've had a fat accumulation in the chest problem and when I turned 30, I realized that I wasn't going to live a life of extreme moderation just so my body looked normal. 

To others reading this post, if you seriously think that pseudo gyne can be worked off, then try it.  Maintaining 8% bodyfat is too strict of a lifestyle for me. I'm perfectly comfortable at 15%, 180lbs, and gyne free. That, my friends, requires almost effortless maintenance on my part.

To sheed of the chest fat doesn't mean getting in better shape man! Im in great shape in the moment fitness wise! But Im still fat ( around 20% BF) and I need to cut down to 9-10%! Chest fat is hard to shedd of cause thats the last place with the belly ( mid section) the body is loosing fat! It takes time and dedication but Once you've cut down U know how to maintain good physique by then! U know how to eat, ho to train etc! Most people here are lazy and the doctors tell them what's the easy way and what profit themselves: the surgery! My point was towards the doctors! They can't manipulate the people here that there isn't such thing as PSEUDO GYNO when 95% of people have exactly this! Yeah there are serious cases here no doubt, but for the people who can exercise and don't have to pay to get cut by surgeons its just not fair! But they don't now better!

hammer

How can you say most of the people here lazy? Are you walking in their shoes? have you got a crystal ball or something? You can't say for everyone what part of the body the fat will fall off first! As I have been losing weight, a total 60lbs so far it has been legs, feet and hands. my wedding ring and military rings fit fine at 195lbs. At 230lbs they no longer fit. After jumping so high I started to lost weight and got to 290lbs the larger of the 3 rings fit, now at 270lbs all 3 fall off just my shaking my hands! So, why at 230lbs did they not fit at all, but at 270lbs, 40 more pounds they fall off my hands.

Now being that I can't walk very good and use a wheel chair I suppose I am lazy too, even though most people that do know me say that I get more done by 0900 then non-disabled people do, but I WILL NOT LET YOU BE THE JUDGE OF THAT.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Sorry  SimoS,

But I too think you have a hard uphill battle ahead. You may have unloaded some fat, but I seriously doubt that you ever had gynecomastia.

It has been several years since we heard such a strong rant about weight loss and exercise being a "cure" for Gynecomastia. Back then it ultimately turned out that the guy was pitching some kind of exercise gizmo. It was all just a build up for the sales pitch.

Are you selling something?
Grandpa Dan

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I looked at that fat picture full size.  I don't see any breasts there.  Seriously.  I have a pair of DD breasts.  They were only about a C cup when I was 13 and they kept growing from there.  I heard all the exercise advice back in the 50s and 60s.  Pushups!  What a bad joke. The pushups and other exercise did develop muscle and pushed them way up, all the way to DD.  The guy in the fat picture doesn't have anything I or the bullies would have noticed.  Get real.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024