Author Topic: Gyno???  (Read 4578 times)

Offline baconface

• Posting Member
Lost 60lbs in the past 9 months and build some muscle on my chest, just wondering if i keep at it will i see results or is this gonna stick with me.

Offline baconface

• Posting Member
Whoops forgot photo

Offline TigerPaws

Stop trying to find a problem with yourself and move on with your life.

hammer

I see no problem!

Offline baconface

• Posting Member
I posted 3 months ago and didn't like the response i got.

So now its 3 months later and i'm just after some feedback on my progress.

Offline Supersonic123

• Bronze Member
Hello baconface.
First of all-do NOT listen to tigerpaws and Hammer. They write "see no problem, dont do surgery" in every pic thread. They probably have very big cases of gynecomastia and therefore see all the small cases as nothing. Reality is you do have female looking chest and surgery is probably a good solution to your problem! My gyne is much milder case than yours but im still doing surgery in september. Take care and listen to your heart when deciding surgery, not bitter men with major gyne cases.

hammer

Not bitter, just better, with MEN being the operative word here.

Offline captain chesty

• Silver Member
I think Dr Elliot Jacobs advice still stands. No reason to stop the hard work losing weight though, congrats.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 01:48:18 PM by captain chesty »

hammer

I went back and looked at your original post and you have had a lost in breast size with the weight lost, congrats!

Offline baconface

• Posting Member
surgery isnt in my financial reach, so i'm just going to stick to losing weight and pray a miracle happens. I have very low self confidence so any positive feedback even on my weightloss is a very appreciated, so thanks.

hammer

Well keep up the good work with the weight lost!

How are you doing it!

I pray that God will be with you all the way and boost your self conference with each pound lost!

Bob aka Hammer

Offline TigerPaws

I applaud anyone who can loose and keep of excess weight, after all it is called Die with a "t".

Sir self confidence comes from within not from others, no one but no one is going "give" you anything.

Offline baconface

• Posting Member
I dont call it diet, i call it a lifestyle change, and when people ask me am I on a diet i say no but i have made some changes. I think by approching it like this i havent slipped and gone backwards with my fitness.

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
supersonic is right Hammer and Tigerpaw are all very bitter,if your happy with your gyno so much why are you always on here not helping people out,just telling them "oh look at me I have double-d's and im happy" yeah right :(

hammer

Not bitter, we have learn to accept what God has given us, learn to love ourself as we are so that we are able to love anyone else as they are! Acceptance is as Biblical as forgiveness is. God has made each one of us perfect in his eyes, if we can not accept that then we also do not accept God as well.

Bob aka Hammer

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024