Author Topic: Transform Medical Group  (Read 6597 times)

Offline thetodd

I think you have put to much faith in transform.

The fact that your surgeon hasnt done any excision is a concern. And as for him saying that he'l perform it for free if it re-occurs, id check the small print!

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline shaunuk

• Posting Member
I think you have put to much faith in transform.

The fact that your surgeon hasnt done any excision is a concern. And as for him saying that he'l perform it for free if it re-occurs, id check the small print!

There is deffo a policy with transform that if your not happy you can go back, I know this because my sister wasn't happy and transform re did hers free of charge..

also my Consultation wasn't a nurse it was my dr who performed my op.. I don't know where you have heard that rumour but its not true.. if I wasn't happy I would have not posted my pics or say I was pleased mate

Offline thetodd

If you believe you can get that, then fair play but from i just seen from google searches i find it extremley doubtfull. And transform definatley have no such policy on their website

Most surgeons reccomend excision because there is a tendancy that it can re-occur and you could back at square one a year or so down the line.

Im glad you are happy with your surgery's result, but id just contact the surgeon while and make sure you can get excision with absolutley no extra charges

Offline shaunuk

• Posting Member
If you believe you can get that, then fair play but from i just seen from google searches i find it extremley doubtfull. And transform definatley have no such policy on their website

Most surgeons reccomend excision because there is a tendancy that it can re-occur and you could back at square one a year or so down the line.

Im glad you are happy with your surgery's result, but id just contact the surgeon while and make sure you can get excision with absolutley no extra charges

if im not happy in six months I will go for the excision ,,, also forgot to say transform have taxi that picks you up & takes you to the hospital then picks you up after and takes you home in with your price,,, mite look like im stickin up for them just because I used them but they was all I could aford £2500 and they done a good job

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024